FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 314

Ishim:
no way, bought 1.2099 to 1.2200-2210.
Hi! I bought one too.

Hello all,

Still crawling south... I bought some on Friday just in case, but I must have made a mistake...

Matvey:

Hello all,

Still crawling south... I bought some on Friday just in case, but I must have made a mistake...

now sell it)))

yurchenko:
Hi! I bought one too.
Hello! the correction will come to 25 if not now, then from 1.19 there is still buy 1.2190 from friday - now i will close them to + (and add sells) or i will buy from 1.19.

rigc:
now sell it)))

Not yet =) i will believe in north.... I think the floor will be 1.20 - 1.19 below unlikely to go... and I'll dip there and go north, but for now sit with a slight minus

Too bad Stranger isn't here, he probably reads the thread secretly))), he bet 2100 at the bottom, let's check his prediction))

OlegTs:

Too bad Stranger isn't here, he probably reads the thread secretly))), he bet 2100 at the bottom, let's check his prediction))

this is the low point on the n4, there is a sign of bearish movement with some pullbacks, and the market intensity on the n4 and on the n1 has not turned into a flat, so an upwards reversal is possible to dream about...

forte928:
As the lowest point on the n4 pincer is a sign of a downward movement with some pullbacks and the market intensity on the n4 and on the n1 has not yet turned into a flat, so an upwards reversal is a dream...

Maybe so, maybe not... Bottom is coming up... I don't think we'll break any lower

Matvey:

Maybe so, maybe not... the bottom's coming up. I don't think we'll get any lower.

come on.... how can you be sure you know where the bottom and pivot point is?

rigc:
come on.... how can you be sure you know where the bottom and pivot point is?
I cleared my karma and opened my chakras over the weekend=) After that came the squirrel, the phantom and the bottom on the euro\bucks