FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 311

forte928:
It doesn't look like it, it is - 1.2124 - 30p gap
Where's our future?

Downward...

forte928:
downward...
why ? the gap is down like i said... 100 minimum up in a week definitely...:-)))

prepare for the laurels of amundsen and scott... :-))

(who is a fan of cold weather... I did not really think about it, they were all digging in the far south...:-)))

If not immediately breaks up, from here will draw the tantrik bowl ... and one can look for entries to buy .... will fly far, about -1.45 . By the way, if someone is interested in the euro pound, it was a year ago, long range hunters can look for entries ... far down, this pair will not run away from the current levels.

everyone's buying, so itching to hit the buy))))

I'll wait for signals))))

rigc:

everyone's buying, I'm itching to buy))))

I'll wait for signals))))

What's there to wait for?! ALL THE GAPS ARE CLOSING! Just keep going up, that's all. You can't go wrong.

well

such greedheads are sometimes punished so badly.... i concluded that the gap will be south and while i slept the position closed on the trawl, and today i will look again...nothing is clear, and the market has punished me more than once for greed and deviation from the rules...

and about ALL is a matter of time, and there's an anecdote to that effect for you:

A Jew had a dream that he climbed Mount Sinai and was talking to God.
- Oh, God Almighty! - the Jew cried out. - What does a hundred thousand years mean to you?
- One minute," God answered.
- And what does a hundred thousand gold coins mean to you?
A copper penny.
- Then give me one of those copper pennies," the Jew pleaded.
And he heard in reply:

- Wait a minute. ...

Only bai euras stroga)

how do you know....