FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 242

Judging by his previous statement when all the media and even here you all were saying he would not say anything and the euro would fall, he did not say anything but the euro gained 250 points if I am not mistaken))))

I'm going to try and add some more bystocks...

2012.07.17 17:00:30 '3001847': order was opened : #7045345 buy 1.00 EURUSD at 1.2285 sl: 1.2183 tp: 1.2383

It seems to be going up, but on the oande it's the opposite, sellers are out, and buyers, who have been outlasting losses, are happily closing their positions, probably to sell out))

solar:

I'm tired of watching you suffering, don't you understand that the volumes do not help you? Volumes are a "cast" of the past. At least look at the open interest.

p.s. Especially people like you watching ...

I was surprised to find out that I am tormented))

Sorry to bother you, I'm quite satisfied with this cast of the past ... the market is inert and the volumes show where the market is being moved by the dummy and where it is moving under the influence of the crowd

solar:

I'm not being ironic. All right, then. Have a nice trip.)

Thanks, the main thing that the result was, there volnoviki over drafts pore over, the wave count, I'm in this business ironically, but in particular advanced have the results. The results are most likely in their heads from experience and intuition born in the case, but without the wave they can not spew it out, so that the wave helps them, but I have volumes))).

solar:

Rumour has it that if 100 wave drivers were put in front of one chart, they would draw 100 variants of a wave.
Are you guys waiting for a bounce upwards or am I the only one? ))))

Viktor.:
are you guys waiting for a jump up or am I the only one? ))))

Honestly, I'm waiting))

but you never know, it could go down before it does)))

Hi all, profits.

Who's thinking about the pound/bucks?

Personally, I'm looking down.

Viktor.:
Are you guys waiting for a jump upwards or am I the only one? ))))
I'm waiting for the top! The finish line is coming up.