FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 219

yardex:
From 2 April! It's too early to talk about the experience, the trial ends on 2 April 2013. ))

Well, if the depot is a rubber one, it does not matter and they do not take a commission for swaps, it is possible to sit. )

Serg51:
The main thing is that there is no negative swap!

Are there any good offices that don't have swaps? They don't charge interest for rollovers either.

Like they only charge for the difference between buying and selling?

Serg51:
The main thing is that the swap should not be negative! The Aussie dollar can be bought for a long time - in half a year the swap accumulates more than the drawdown)))
Since April 2, my swap is around 2%, I think this is acceptable. Depo is not rubbery, according to the rules of the system I have no right to add money. It is true, this week I've made some stops at a loss to myself and I've added money on this amount. Buying at the minimum, the web principle. After testing impossible to kill system I want to find investor in Turkey )) True, super profits are not guaranteed, but a minimum of 100% per annum, with 100% reliability. I used to intrade, my record was 400% for a month, then I gave it up.
I do not know about offices that do not have swaps, I doubt there are any.

yardex:
Since April 2nd, my swap is about 2%, I find it acceptable. My deposit is not rubber one, according to the rules of the system I have no right to add money. True, this week I made a loss to myself and added on this amount. Buying at a minimum, the principle of the web. After testing the system that cannot be killed, I want to find an investor in Turkey )) I do not guarantee super profits, but it is 100% annual with 100% reliability.
I do not know about offices, which do not have swaps, it is unlikely they exist.

Instaforex has been operating without swaps for a long time. Now many DCs do swap-free. In the long term it's a good thing, if the swap is negative.

When the Aussie is at the bottom I will surely open a large buy position on the fxstart. The swaps are very good there. Besides my profit of 5 000 pips, I'd gain commensurable swap. And there would be no troubles))))

Serg51:

When the Aussie is at the bottom, I will definitely open a big buy position on the fxstart.

This is the way to lose )) Calculated by choosing the right trend and the bottom... My only reason for opening an account right now is purely intraday, to get my nerves pumped, because my system has no gambling, pure pragmatism. I want to make lots of money at once! ))

My intraday record is 400% in a month. But this is completely different, they work with stops, you may guess or fail, swaps don't matter. But if using my system, it's better without swaps, although it's not so important if the price is reasonable.
In contests it matters a lot what kind of drawdown the trader has, in my system it's absolute nonsense.

yardex:
This is the way to lose )). I'm now opening an intraday account just to get my nerves in a twist. My intraday record is 400% in a month. But this is something completely different, I have to work with stops and swaps do not matter. But if using my system, it's better without swaps, although it's not too important if it's reasonable.
The drawdown of the trader is of great importance in contests, it's absolute nonsense.
Carry trade is a proven technology for big players over the years.

Serg51:
Carry trade is a proven technology for the big players over the years.

As one of the managers of a major american bank said to stock brokers, if you consistently make 60% p.a., welcome to us )) It's only 60%!!! )) But it's a lot! And there are a lot of cases where very big players, have just brought down very big banks, I don't know which system ))
If we go to 1.1, which I don't rule out, and it becomes a choice for me to either add money or drop out on margin, I will add money ))) But I don't believe in such a hike without a bounce, so I don't think I will need to add very much money. That's me praising my system!

Having said that, I believe that 1.1, is not a threat to the euro, but the end of the dollar, although, the exchange rate, is not the main thing. The euro has no other way than to become a world currency, though that could be a very long term prospect. Right now, up rather than down.

Fresh cat reports came out, the herd of sheep shorted even more, and commercial operators increased their longs))hehe))

marker:
Fresh cat reports came out, the herd of sheep shorted even more, and commercial operators increased their longs))hehe))
I think they should go anywhere, it's not so good to sit with them :)

who thinks on the euro-franc? is it possible?