FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 216

Dimka-novitsek:
Today is not today, but I support the direction !!!! And maybe today too, what the hell!
Next week the bears will be sucking on the paw)))

Myth63:

there's no excuse.
Clearly not. It's purely a personal desire to work on the pullback and with renewed vigour to storm the peaks))) But you just have to buy(((

Serg51:
Clearly not. It's purely a personal desire to work on the pullback and storm the peaks with renewed vigour))) But you just have to buy(((

And better to close everything in profit and go to Egypt or the Caribbean =) for a week or another rest.

Here are the people ah, remember, on a Friday, either pushing (if pushing) to the limit, if repaying, also to the limit)

Myth63:

Better yet, close everything in profit and go to Egypt or the Caribbean =) for a week's rest.
One does not interfere with the other, if everything is properly organized))) If you are in the Seychelles, you may watch trades on your smartphone and take profits, the main thing is to make the right plan for the week.

Serg51:
One does not interfere with the other, if everything is properly organised))) You can watch trades in the Seychelles on your smartphone and take profits, as long as you make the right plan for the week.
The plan should be Dutch)

The week is over, judging from Gunn's picture - we'll be heading south. During the week I raised the deposit by 120%. Don't think I'm bragging: the deposit is on the demo, it's a shame myself!!!!

marker:
The plan must be Dutch)
Didn't help the Russian team ))

Nesradamus:
The week is over, judging from Gunn's picture - we'll be heading south. During the week I raised the deposit by 120%. Don't think I'm bragging: the deposit is on the demo, it's a shame myself!!!!
I've done everything on the demo, and I've made 2000%.

marker:
Everyone was doing it on the demo here, and I was doing 2000%) The real thing is different.
That's what I'm talking about, too. . And that's because a trader's two main enemies - fear and greed - multiply on the real market.