FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 214

Not really, why is she sticking to my line?

I've got a lot more of them drawn in there. I think it's probably up, because I thought it was right to leave my baba's for Monday.

tema077:

how?

I place a network of pending orders, the distance between them, the lot, take profit or not, I set it by hand. I almost always use stop orders, limit orders only seldom. I may increase lot size from order to order. I may put both of them at the same time.

This EA hangs on a pair and if I want to repeat placing a network of orders, I set the following value in the settings: three, four, etc. extern int kolitsestvo=1;

Myth63:

could I have an indicator like this? =) if you don't mind...
http://www.fayloobmennik.net/2046761 and you don't need to look at the oanda website, the information from oanda is sent to your computer)

Dimka-novitsek:

I place a network of pending orders, the distance between them, the lot, take profit or not, I set it by hand. I almost always use stop orders, limit orders only seldom. I may increase lot size from order to order. I can place both limits at once.

I believe this is done by a script, not by an Expert Advisor (it puts less load on a computer).

fqbj:

I think this is done with a script, not an Expert Advisor (it's less of a burden on the computer)
https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10752 Yeah, like this one.)

Yeah, that's how it worked out for me. I turned off all the indicators to the EA in my heart, just put a network of 15 Sellstop orders on a couple of them, just below the support level, with a profit of 12pp and 5pp increments, and after three or four hours they all triggered!!! That's the way it went.

It doesn't put a strain on me.

The Expert Advisor has an access to the DC server, and the script works purely in the terminal, you can say instead of your hands (I was very reasonable, not for the good).

The British are raising their pound before the Olympics, regardless of the euro as they will all be selling for the pound at the Olympics.

Roman.:
Kitchen? Can I drop you an address in your personal email...

There's a 4 in the name, if you're into that, you'll understand...

lotos7:

via Rotterdam?

Roman.:
You can see from the trades on the screenshot that the averaging ILAN is crossed with a breakout LAVINE on a martin? No? :-)

There is such a beast, but not in this case :)