FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 131

Dimka-novitsek:

Hello!!! Please remind me if and how to draw a network of lines with equal slope on the entire chart?

You select the line and hold down Ctrl, and of course drag with the mouse. It turns out the line is parallel to the selected one.

tuma88:

You select the line and hold down Ctrl, and of course drag with the mouse. You get a line parallel to the selected line.

Insert - Channels - Fibonacci, change number of lines and parameters in the properties.

These are the pictures that have come up so far, with the corners removed (in my opinion) at the request of the workers

As far as I can see, the end of Friday's move is 1 2160, and they have one European session left, well maybe a little climb to the Ameras.

Oh by the way, I forgot to clarify, sometimes i.e. when there is too much extra, wanting to ride the train, the timing is postponed, in our case it might be July 16-18.

who's looking at the fact that we're standing on triangle support on the monthlys... if we fall, does it turn out to be an abyss?

Leles:
Who's looking at the fact that on the monthly we are at the support of the triangle... if we fall, does it turn out to be a precipice?
we could go as high as 1.17-1.19 and go up))))

(T.A.) EUR/USD during the day: The pair is trading below its new resistance and remains prone to declines. Short positions below 1.2355 with targets at 1.225 and 1.221 are recommended. A break above 1.2365 would signal a recovery towards 1.24 and 1.245.

Dow Jones Newswires, PRIME

let's have a look at gold.

The price is approaching the lower boundary of the triangle, so on the Eu I expect a reversal and upwards

rigc:
We could go as high as 1.17-1.19 and up))))

So if we work out the triangle, we need to go below 1.0...

Vlad72:

let's take a look at gold.

The price is approaching the lower boundary of the triangle, so on the EUR I expect a reversal and upwards

Why did not you buy euras?))))

the silence on the forum)))