FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 130

You have to look at the gap to see how it turns and there we go.

MobileMan:
look at the stories it is not a fact at all. There have been similar situations and just the fall continued
there were... back in May-June there were... but this is atypical of average market behaviour... :-)))

in abstraction - this mechanism is like a spring....

the rat race under the powerful magnifying glass of the weekend shows the opposite of the main movement for at least a week...

and beyond that... just watch another gap...

(this week is a typical example... getting hammered by a southerly wind... it didn't look good... one of three deposits fell out...:-))

(some series of four false gaps made the wrong move.... that's all...)

Yellow or white?

fqbj:

Yellow or white?

throw me your indicator with the bar indicator that draws the bars=)

My advisor seems to be present in the background. Do you use it or have you tested it? What are the results?

yosuf:
In the background, my advisor seems to be present. Are you using it or have you tested it? What are the results?

I have only been using it for a week. I am using handles to draw the channels and added CCI. Please, advise how your indicator works. I have already got it, but bar height and width are in volumes? And another question, do you have it in kodobase?

fqbj:

I have only been using it for a week. I am drawing channels by hand and have added a csi indicator. If you can tell me the principle of how your indicator works. It is clear that MA is clear, but the height and the thickness of bars, are they volumes? And another question, do you have it in kodobase?
It is not in kodobase, I think I will add it if I get positive feedback from participants. The principle of operation is given many times in the related branch. So far the best results are obtained when working in counter-trend. Follow indicator recommendations on trader line (bold line) in counter-trend and everything will be ok.