FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 14

marker:
It is clear that the bullpen is trending and at 24 shorted by 260,000 contracts)) It's just graphically clearer to see.

If we could correctly translate it all into a code, then it would work as a senior filter, in the direction of which we may trade with TA... ...or using diamonds, whichever is closer, in the mid-term will be more successful anyway! IMHO. While I myself am testing and working in this direction...

sever32:

counter-trend operators, always... that's why it gives the impression of being ahead

and noncommercial, understandably by the trend.

At any point on the chart it will be the same, it's obvious even without the report and the indices.

You're doing it all from the opposite direction... :-)

Use the reports competently and the profits will smile even wider... :-)

Hi all. Guys, has anyone tried the TST levels from zukkero. What can you say?

marker:
It is clear that the bullpen is trending and at 24 shorted by 260,000 contracts)) It's just graphically clearer to see.

:-) Be careful with expressions, otherwise we may misunderstand you, because we are all in shorts on the euro ... :-)

Roman.:

If you put it all into the code correctly, then it will work as a senior filter, in the direction of which you can trade by TA... ...or using diamonds, whichever is closer, in the mid-term will be more successful anyway! IMHO. While I myself am testing and working in this direction...
I agree, the author of the article and offers to introduce these reports in his TS in the form of filters, it turns out like a filter for large timeframe - also good, now if you believe these reports, it turns out at least the medium term, changes the direction and then buy in theory and those who traded bots, can set the lowli buy)))

Roman.:

:-) Be careful with the language, otherwise we might misunderstand you here, for we are all in shorts ourselves standing on euros... :-)
Well, I am in shorts myself, which I already regret, but it's not too bad, I was stupid enough to get in without thinking about it)

marker:
I agree, the author of the article and offers to implement these reports in the form of filters in his TS, it turns out as a filter for large TF - also good, now if you believe these reports, it turns out at least a medium term, changes the direction and then buy on the idea and those who traded bots, can manually set the downli buy)))

By the way, you can not even turn this filter in your owl... just look at the operators' settings visually by these pictures and then check the option to trade in this or that direction with owl and that's it...

I was so wasted last night.

put this master+fs+v3 thing on, it seems to be working, but then I wonder how the fuck it works.

Roman.:

By the way, you don't even need to turn this filter in your owl... you can just look at operators' settings visually by these pictures and then check the box to trade in this or that direction on the owl and that's it...
Aha)

The eurozone unemployment rate is due to come out. Can anyone give us the results on this news?

Margot, we miss you ((((