FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 11

That's it, 4-0 is a smash)

marker:

http://cftc.gov/MarketReports/CommitmentsofTraders/HistoricalCompressed/index.htm

Not to be confused "Futures-and-Options Combined Reports:
The complete Commitments of Traders Futures-and-Options Combined file from March 1995 to date, is included in the new format by year."

Thank you)

Serg51:

Karamzin said this:

Nothing is new under the moon:
What is, what was, what will be forever.
And before there was a river of blood,
And before man wept...

It is an imitation of the words of the Bible:

"What was, is, and will be; and what was done, is, and will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun. There is something about which they say, 'Look, this is new,' but it was already in the ages before us..."

No argument, the ancient Greeks must have read Karamzin.

Serg51:
Where did you download it?
Until you read the whole article, it won't work properly)) I only got it the third time)))

forte928:
It all depends on which rules are used to calculate
And there are a lot of variations...

forte928:
It all depends on which rules are used to calculate
It depends not only on what rules, but also on the starting point - as a rule, global U-turns are end points - all the rest are intermediate points, so it turns out to identify the rule which suits the area + determine what is the intermediate point at the moment

Serg51:
And there are plenty of options...
I have pretty simple rules for waves and they all work, + TK has four rules... but the right thing to do is to define the working rule and which point is the intermediate or final point...

Sort of a slight upward gap followed by a downward drop

forte928:
I have pretty simple rules for waves and they all work, + TK has four rules... but there's a right way to determine the working rule and which point is the intermediate or final point...

What's that?

strangerr:

What's that?
The Fibonacci Time Zones I mentioned a couple of years ago, you might remember... I wondered about the pivot points...