FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 6

strangerr:
...The question is who read it?

Oh, by the way. Can you tell me - I'm reading "Master_the_Markets_russian" - is it the same thing?

strangerr:

There you have to write as much as we all do in a month, and then you have to answer questions))) Understand one simple thing, I do not impose anything on anyone, I am not looking for investors, I am not trying to teach anyone anything, I am not selling anything, I just communicate with you here. I said read the book by T. Williams "The undisclosed secrets", you would have found answers to half of the questions I asked in these two days. I said it several months ago and I repeated it several times. The question is, who has read it?

read it, thank you :)

Roman.:

Oh, by the way. Can you tell me - I'm reading "Master_the_Markets_russian" - is it the same thing?

Yes.

strangerr:

Yes.

Thank you.

you can draw as many curves as you like but the market, like a slippery fish in your hand, will still slip away )))) because you need to dynamite it (i.e. predictions are often doomed) ...so...tribute to trying to look super clever

marker:
You won't believe it, while you were posting here, I spent a couple of hours reading this article and trying to figure out how to put it all into a crummy mt4)))

You have to write something similar to mt4 yourself, and then shout it down. If you can't shove something somewhere and you're smart, go ahead c++, dll, what's the problem? everybody is so smart, they just don't walk in formation... from the anecdote ....

solar:

you can draw as many curves as you like but the market, like a slippery fish in your hand, will still slip away )))) because you need to dynamite it(i.e. predictions are often doomed) ...so...tribute to trying to look super clever

yeah

Hepchick 10 pips down. And that's good)))

You need to organize the ranking of predictions, in the form of a table, price, time and your dot in the selected place. Thus it is possible to determine a unicum who thinks in unison with the dolls.

And quietly, keep an eye on him.

)))

The name, of this strategy, I have already posted.