FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 4

marker:
I just don't understand, the reports are published once a week, and he's running the bot on Daley, how is that?

Read the article again carefully + "Sources" at the end of the article all analyse, owl watch... Here is the signal part at the end of the article: The MA on days + weeks is purely to show how it is possible to use the foundation + TA design in the owl. You will have your own indices on FAs and TAs (a set of indices) if you do the design...

It is not a quick process, at least not for me now... :-) Sometimes you have to take a peeve... It's not all about chopping up profits with Ilana and all sorts of others... :-)

The research is "extensive"!

marker:
I just do not understand, the reports are issued once a week, and the bot was running on the Daily, how is that?

The weekly reports (on Saturdays) are enough for the owls to trade on their data during the next week, because they are an indicator - a precursor to market movements! In other words, first the fundamentals based on these reports allows you to enter the market, and then it opens the market position if the technical analysis confirms it.

strangerr:

I've told you guys a hundred times - watch where they sell and where they buy. I explained how, so what answers do you want if the holy grail is missing))))

And the skips are just a tribute to the FOREX topic - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences, mumbo jumbo, no more than that, some serious selling will occur tomorrow and the skip will be ruined)))

marker+

You can't make long-term predictions on the basis of "watch where you sell and where you buy" :)

when will the market start working?

tema077:
when will the market start working?
What - are we out of beer?

strangerr 30.06.2012 19:49
there is a mountain of loss-making sells hanging there now, especially between 1.2550 and 1.26. do you think they will be happy?))) Either they will stop at 1.27-2725 and will correct down, or they will make a small correction and will move further up, which is more probable

Yep...Good present.

Probably, they will go up from Monday as well.

marker:
Exactly, according to COT reports, there are a lot of suckers in shorts now) http://www.cftc.gov/dea/futures/deacmelf.htm

The suckers with small change will get away with it, while the smart ones will dump the dough.

))

Roman.:
What - are we out of beer?

No, we're always out of beer.)

nexter:
You can't make a long-term forecast on "watch where they sell and where they buy" :)

So, build it on the wagons or something, you can try stochastics))))

tema077:

Noooo, beer's always ezzzzzzzzzzdЪ)

Congratulations! :-) There's football tonight... What the fuck about work... :-)