Ward 6 - page 64

khorosh:

For example, what's worse than your touted lag-free filter?

Or for example TrendMagic

gpwr:

Or TrendMagic, for example.

Without me. I mean, I'll pass.)

Who's playing?

Dr.Drain:

Once again: if the distribution of price increments is white Gaussian noise, will the demonstrated focus persist? The answer is no, they won't. The system will crumble.

There. If it wasn't for this post I would take you for a crazy charlatan. And so, I have reason to believe that you really have an advantage at TP=SL. After all, the price is really not random. Get out!

Instead of groundless discussions you could have read the documentation.You are a smart guy.

You can show it in the tester in MQL, it's easy to program. The filter is not too difficult to program. No one is forcing the Expert Advisor to trade.)

If you get an advantage at least at TP=SL in a year, the arguments will almost disappear.

The tester, even though it is a graphical one, but on counter-trend at TP=SL and a fixed lot will show quite real results.

jelizavettka:

Bernoulli out!

Lizzie, Bernoulli is the only one here who hasn't changed his point of view once.

It's easy to program.

The grad student quit.

paukas:

Judging by your posts, you are just gloating)))) For what the doctors are losing on the counter-trend you will more than compensate for on the trend)))

tara:

Bernoulli out!

Lizzie, Bernoulli is the only one here who hasn't changed his point of view once.

It's easy to program.

The grad student quit.

Bernoulli's not here))) I'm wrong) You can't send a dead man away....

Especially when he is so far undeniably and always right.... but only in relation to his random systems.

jelizavettka:

Bernal is not here))) I'm wrong) You can't send a dead man away....

Especially when he is undeniably and always right.

onah

Shit, I'm writing to the banned topiker again.

Comrades moderators, why is he in the ban again? It was fun and interesting....

Nikitoss:

Because volatility is volatile)) and when it changes, it skews these or those probabilities.

OOOHGo. You must be writing this post while sipping tequila on elite islands...)) If you've managed to formalize it all clearly).

Even our almighty topikaster is as far away from this understanding as I am from Jupiter. He will understand it in 40 years.

jelizavettka:

...Even our all-powerful topikaster is as far away from this understanding as I am from Jupiter. He will understand in 40 years.

No. It is a character. This type of researcher is fanatically devoted to his direction (regardless of its correctness), so he pulls up and interprets any external knowledge, from condensers to bosons. In 40 years only the amount of scientific information will have changed and the technique of presenting it will have improved.