The regularities of price movements: Part 2. Series of bars - page 13

sand:

1.5 hours without stopping!!!

long series)

and he must have kept the screenshot.

DmitriyN:
What confuses me is the multiple growth of the "deposit" and the lotto system. One does not fit with the other. How many "trades" have there been?

which game and series are you referring to?

sand:

1.5 hours without stopping!!!
Ahh, I see) You're just jealous of him, you can't do it yourself)

DmitriyN:
About roulette.

Well - a spin of about 30 seconds... I've been playing for 3 hours - that's about 360-400 games...

I'm still curious, has anyone found a pattern with my script?

Aleksander:
Well - a spin of, like, 30 seconds... played for 3 hours - that's about 360-400 games...

You killed the sand branch with your roulette lies. The branch is over.

Now you've chosen the second one for fairy tales ?

You're going to keep pounding branches until everyone believes in your fairy tales?

Mischek2:

You killed the sand branch with your roulette lies. The branch is over.

Now you've chosen the second one for fairy tales ?

You're gonna piss off branches until everyone believes in your fairy tales?

you wouldn't be writing in here, so there'd be less flubbing... do you have verbal incontinence or something? :-)

DmitriyN:
The results of this script are associated with the extraction of statistics on how many sparrows on a branch are sitting backwards and forwards, and whether there is a statistical advantage to any position in the seating arrangement... I don't see how this information helps the boy with the slingshot.

Aleksander:
you wouldn't be writing in here, so there'd be less flubbing... do you have verbal incontinence? :-)

you're one to talk.... you should get a second medal in addition to the first one, the honorary floodooder medal.

Don't you get tired of writing nonsense in megabytes? You have no idea how funny it looks, I'm just tired of laughing at you, sometimes I want to talk about serious things, and here you are again with your screenshots. Print them out in a bigger format, hang them on the wall and look at them.

DmitriyN:

Dimitri, did you figure out these disproportions yourself, or did someone tell you about them? Those are the two main disproportions, and the others are only derived from them.