The regularities of price movements: Part 2. Series of bars - page 11

Aleksander:

what's the secret? that's what i wrote about 6 years ago... I wrote about Principle - about possibilities - about calculations - that you don't have to take a stupid approach to trading - trading 1 lot - trying to find a nonexistent system that brings 100% profitable trades...

i don't know what or where it was written. you're giving the ratio as an example, so i showed you that there's nothing unique here.

I'm just saying that to catch such, for example, a 50 point no return, you need to suffer a lot of losses at 10p. Sort of like an anti-martingale.

The question is whether you're the only one who's got the right balance and the only one with the right hand. and you leave out the number of times you failed to catch that move.

what's the purpose of this clowning?

don't be stupid... it's drawing attention to the second and essential part of any trading system - money management :-)

Trofelev for example used the optimum f - when he made 10.000% in a month at a competition - though he gave up the DS ts on which people have been pinching the DS.... for years

I use my own betting system, not a dumb way of approaching a problem like you - by suggesting to open 2000 coin boxes to bet on heads or tails at the same time....

sever32:

i don't know what or where it was written. you're giving the ratio as an example, so i showed you that there's nothing unique here.

All I'm saying is that to catch a 50-point bounce, for example, you have to suffer a lot of losses at 10 pips. Sort of like an anti-martingale.

The problem is that you don't know what you're talking about and you're the only one who's got a problem with it. and you leave out the number of times you failed to catch that move.

what's the purpose of this clowning?

that's what the screenshot confirms, look how many blacks in a row... the series was interrupted on red, he went out and took a picture of the game. Saved it on his computer and has been posting it on and off topic for a week now.

who knows how much he lost before he caught that series?

Aleksander:

don't be stupid... it's drawing attention to the second and essential part of any trading system - money management :-)

Trofelev for example used the optimum f - when he made 10.000% in a month at a competition - though he gave up the DS ts on which people have been pinching the DS.... for years

I use my own betting system, not a dumb way of approaching a problem like you - by suggesting to open 2000 coin boxes to bet on heads or tails at the same time....

Why are you dragging Trefolov, Dickfix into your betting system? What's that got to do with you?

Aleksander:
Alexander, do you change lots (bets) in roulette at all or not?

sever32:
Why are you bringing Trefolov and Dorfix into a discussion of your betting system? What does it have to do with you?

weirdo, by mentioning certain names or some text, I give the careful reader food for thought and information....

And by the way - the picture shows that I'm not betting on red or black - but on Sixlines -.... In a simple scheme -- bam bam bam bam bam bam -- profit ....

sand:

What money is there when he has achieved world domination, wherever he pokes his finger on the globe, war begins. Where he spits, it's raining.
Then be careful... Or he'll buy this forum and ban everyone.

DmitriyN: Alexander, do you change lots (bets) in roulette at all or not?

Of course... I make changes... when I need bigger lots - when I need smaller ones :-) - i.e. the game is not played with a fixed lot... - the favourite probabilities here would work on such a principle (a fixed lot) - and take the depot into minuses :-)

Aleksander:
Then it all makes sense. In principle, in addition to the usual martingale, there are a number of other, softer systems of working with lots. But the MO on infinitely long lots they have, you know what they are.

jelizavettka:
Then be careful... He's about to buy this forum and get everyone banned.

I think he'll just send lightning on my head, it doesn't cost him anything.

I've been waiting a week and still no lightning. But the bragging is plenty.