The regularities of price movements: Part 2. Series of bars - page 6

DmitriyN:
And where is this Hrefix of yours?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/hrenfx

Uh-huh... he, like Freudo, wrote something here that others don't understand :-)

DmitriyN:
He is banned.

Probably asked to be banned himself. And I'm new to the forum, I don't know all the news.

Aleksander:

similarly in forex... for me it is like a wheel :-) only in which others spin for me and the payout ratio I can change myself - at the risk of losing $ 10 for a 50 point profit of $ 310 :-)

like yesterday - out of 260 bucks I made over 3600 - similarly in the wheel or any other gambling game...

Sasha, sell it to the suckers.

Well, if you think you are... You've got it in the palm of your hand... that's your destiny...

DmitriyN:
And where is this Hrefix of yours?

In the Canary Islands, you could have worked it out yourself, with all that interest. And Alexander is not with us, he has a no-win roulette, and with us the spirit is like Hamlet's own father, and we have Alexander and also his own father.

Aleksander:
Well, if you think you are... You've got it in the palm of your hand... that's your destiny...

that you're putting "newspaper clippings" in there.

lock up the account and show a long story.

your thing is called pyramiding, which you have yet to catch, and you catch it by sacrificing small deposits, showing us a good outcome.

Aleksander:

I do not count :-) I know :-) Personally I have no problem to come to the table and make 10-20-100 times more from what I bring :-)

Alexander, if you had an alternative like this:

1- with ver. 100% lose 50%.

2 - with 25%, lose 200%, but with 100%. 75% and lose nothing.

Which would you choose? Which alternative do you think is more profitable?

Aleksander:
I have long wanted to find a mathematical justification for stopping trading for a while. What is it?
The psychology is clear. But what does mathematics have to do with it?

Dmitry N.: I have been following the market since 1998 (when the euro was still a mark), I have repeatedly tried to play for money, but got into losses - I realized that playing manually is not good nowadays, I started to invent Expert Advisors, but there were few successful ones, and even when playing in the plus using archive quotes they started to lose in reality. Last one (based on statistical price regularities) was not tested in reality, although it turned out to be rather effective (when I did it - no money and nerves left), and then I realized that it is not so good to use statistics as a basis, first I should understand price formation mechanisms, understand lossless broker algorithms of betting and then win not by probability, but based on the real distribution of "suspended" money. How to calculate it? There are some thoughts and ideas on this, software developments too. The subject is quite vast, and it's hard to work alone. You, as I see, know a lot about programming, plus you are smart enough to critically evaluate some analytical ideas. Wouldn't it be a shame to share the winnings? If it will be - I think those who are involved in it, and so will not squander the work, and better and faster to work in a team with full information exchange. While others are squeezing the "genius" developments and bogged down alone, it is more convenient to team up, critically discuss all the secrets, develop research and development strategy, and solve the puzzle to the end. If you're ready (in theory) to join forces, write. ZS: my basic understanding of the market is that price fluctuations have no "crowd effect" underlying them, but are determined by the lot structure of the best market maker (who maximises market time to give the most favourable quotes). Thus, to understand which price range will be played further, we should model this structure of lots, calculate its filling (by orders-betting) from broker quotes and put at the opening of the next price range, conditioned by the filling of a corresponding lot of a large volume. ZZZI: the second suspicion is that the notorious structure of Eliott waves appears in the brokerage system of lots when it is filled chaotically by multidirectional bids with a slight predominance of some direction.