learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 392

Актер:
Hmm. Are you good at it? If anyone could do it, there would be a black hole dragging all the money in the world. And since we do not see one, and even the biggest banks are draining deposits despite diversification, good luck to you.

Do you deny that there are traders who live only on the money they earn through trading? If there are no traders among your acquaintances, it does not mean that there are none at all. And about the black hole you are too far. If you easily transpose the laws of cosmogony to the sphere of market relations, it's clear why you haven't learned how to make profitable Expert Advisors.)

khorosh:

Do you deny that there are traders who live only on the money they earn through trading? If there are no traders among your acquaintances, it does not mean that there are none at all. And about the black hole you are too far. If you easily transfer the laws of cosmogony to the sphere of market relations, it's clear why you haven't learned how to make profitable Expert Advisors.)

So you haven't learned either))) and not cosmogony but cosmology then. I wasn't talking about the origin of the black hole. In fact, it's a good idea to know what a metaphor is.

Traders who live only by trading - well, yes, there are, but they work for a regular salary in banks or investment funds, and they do not necessarily always trade profit. So they live off that salary.

Актер:
So you have not learned either))) and not cosmogony but cosmology, then. I did not talk about the origin of the black hole. In fact, it's a good idea to know what a metaphor is.

There are traders who live solely on the proceeds of trading, yes, but they work for a regular salary in banks or investment funds, and they do not have to always trade in the black. So they live off that salary.

I have learned, but I'm still not satisfied with the profitability of my EAs, so I'm still searching for a strategy for a highly profitable EA.

COSMOGONY(Greek: kosmos - Universe, world and goneia - birth) is the science of the emergence and development of celestial bodies and systems.

Yes, they do not have to, but they must make a profit, otherwise they will not be able to exist as a trader who earns money in the market. And the investment fund will not need him either.

khorosh:

I have learned, but I am not yet satisfied with the profitability of my EAs, so I am still searching for a strategy for a highly profitable EA.

COSMOGONIA(Greek: kosmos - universe, world and goneia - birth) is the science of the emergence and development of celestial bodies and systems.

The investment fund won't need it either.

Learned is when satisfied. Because if not satisfied, then you haven't learned. I haven't noticed any worthwhile solutions so far, as demonstrated by you. Test plays on successful parts of the story, nothing more.

I know how to read Wikipedia. It really is more like a big cosmogon)

Of course it won't be needed. Most traders and analysts only pretend to be smart, as if they know how to analyse, but in fact they are just players, pulling news by the ear post factum and throwing dust in the eyes of management and investors.

COLLEAGUES, COME ON - DON'T QUARREL - THERE'S A POLICY OF APPROACHES, I MEAN A GOOD ONE.

Актер:
Roma, you're childishly naive, that's good, but don't give anyone your 300 gold pieces. Now a bunch of Alice and Basilio will come running and offer you a money tree, but you listen to old Carlo....
WHAT'S HE SAYING, WRITING?

Актер:
Most traders and analysts only pretend to be smart, as if they know how to analyse, but in fact they are just players, pulling news by the ear post factum and throwing dust in the eyes of management and investors.

do you prefer to trade in real time with the news, jumping on the bandwagon?

and obviously go into a trend just as it ends?

awsomdino:

do you prefer to trade in real time with the news, jumping on the bandwagon?

and obviously go into a trend just as it ends?

I prefer not to trade at all (or should I say play). You don't jump into the steam train either, because at any given time it changes its mind and you are left on the beans.

Актер:
I prefer not to trade (more correctly say play) at all. Don't jump on the steam train either, because at any time it will change its mind about going and you are left on the beans.

blacklisted.

awsomdino:

blacklisted.

Good luck jumping on the bandwagon. Some people take 5, some 10 years to understand. And some can't get off the "needle" of seeking perpetual freebies until they are old enough.