learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 348

elmucon:

i got it after the phrase"if you get results like mine", i realised i was dealing with a pro, so i asked to see the profit on the real account (it's about the results)

i don't think i've ever seen the mt5 tester before.

elmucon:

PS by the way - how was the stochastic - did it help? was it tested in real life? was it usable? or just for sale? ..... ;}

it's being tested right now. and where is your creation being tested, in the tester?

my best regards.

P.S. when you do something "stupidly for sale", you do not put it on the real.

Andrey Kisselyov:

It is now being tested. Where is your creation being tested, in a tester?

Sincerely.

P.S. When you do something "stupidly for sale", do not put it on the real.

I understand that you are selling a product that has not been tested and is only in the testing phase ... Isn't it a shame to sell newbies something that does not work - or does it work but it's not proven?

That's why I have a prejudiced attitude towards you ...

...and I don't sell my creations on the market... so I, unlike you, don't have to prove anything to anyone...

So - waiting for the report from the real world!

khorosh:

I can use different indicators, including Ma, and, accordingly, the results may be worse or better. Now I optimized my Expert Advisor since 01.01.2015 and checked from what date it works with good profit. It appeared to be since April 29, 2014. Here's the picture.

What makes it almost completely free of troughs?

elmucon:

I understand that you are selling a product that has not been tested and is only being tested ... no shame in trying to sell newbies something that doesn't work - or does work but it's not proven?

I think I'm confused with someone else. I'm not goingto "sell" anything, who needs to download and try it. I'm selling an indicator, finished version, on the PAM is an EA that works on this indicator ( not an Indicator, but Advisor!!! working purely on signals without any support, a signal to sell a signal to buy), what will the results are not known yet, in the tester EA gives good results on a period of time that is not optical.
elmucon:

That's why I have a prejudiced attitude towards you ...

I don't really care what you think, it shows lack of other arguments in your favor, and the more so when you try to leave the topic referring to other circumstances, what's the relation of the tester and the state, that I have to my indicator? You have put up your test, I put up mine, without any backthought.
elmucon:

and my creations are not for sale on the market ... so I, unlike you, have nothing to prove...

As for the results, be kind enough to show yours, since that's what you're referring to and you want to compare your tester battles with my real ones (publicly available and open for everyone to see).
elmucon:

So - waiting for the report from the real world!

As for the trading robots, i have already made some drawbacks in the real trading robots and made some corrections to fit the real trading. the last changes were made in 2017.

Best regards.

P.S. it seems i have hurt you a lot with your many orders approach to trading, since you are so ardently trying to prove something to me and other people reading this thread.

trader781:

why is there an almost complete absence of troughs?

This is due to the way the MT4 tester works.

Hello, everyone!

The topic is remembered, that's normal.

Where's Roman?

khorosh:
This is due to the way the MT4 tester works.

oooh -khorosh!!! how's it going ???

Is it really all real?

Andrey Kisselyov:

admins are chopping up my posts - come on ....

my approach to trading ... (it's not my idea to hedge risks)

Watch this video - maybe it'll give you an idea ...

by the way - the owl trades the eurik without even looking at the eurik ...

correlation - you know?

by the way - if there are opportunities they should be used ...

if you want to see the code, let me know what's up ...

elmucon:

the approach to trading is not mine ... (it wasn't my idea to hedge risks)

watch this video - maybe it will give you some ideas ...

i found nothing very natural in the video. i got the signal, the entry-average-martin, calculation of total position in profit or not, closing of all orders in case of profit, both in buy and sell orders.

elmucon:

by the way - the owl trades the eurik without even looking at the eurik ...

correlation - you know?

correlation is different on different TFs, so it's not something you can work with in my opinion it changes over time, as I said above you can trade anything, on any signal, as long as that signal gives enough entry accuracy at which you get a profit.

elmucon:

by the way - if there are opportunities they should be used ...

If you want to see the code, let me know...

about the possibilities i don't argue, if you know where the money lies on the chart you can take it.
I'm not interested in the code, I myself write all sorts of things, my programming experience is more than 25 years in various languages, if you count the first acquaintance with assembler.

Regards.

P.S. for your own interest try to disable martin and position averaging and watch the results when entering with only 1 order. i think they won't be that rosy as you can see in the video. the system construction should start with finding the optimum signals for entry that do not require additional measures to maintain its vitality and profitability. and once you have found them, you should increase the system profitability with other methods of dealing with positions, position size, number of orders, martin, and all other tricks should complement your trading system and