learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 273

7Konstantin7:

And you can't handle the spread) with a tester still in front of you and there are plenty of other ways, it's just funny)

at this rate, in 3-5 years you'll understand what's what in general, good luck...)

I started programming in 2013, also in October, I think, on the basis of previously ordered Expert Advisor. If you are so smart, tell me how to remove spread from tester, which is not disconnected from internet?

I would not say I'm smart) I've been studying for 5 years, 3 years or more, every day I look at the schedule, as soon as I wake up on the computer, you have a lot of people here who say something sensible, they must have more experience than you have, by years you have a long time, but by hours and even very little, and you are all about your grail)

of course everyone was like that) i used to be convinced of nothing) everyone goes through that too

you may put any spread right in front of your eyes, don't you see there are different scripts to remove it - but you don't need it now.

7Konstantin7:...and remove the spread, now it's right in the tester, right in front of your eyes, can't you see, plus there are all sorts of scripts how to remove it - but now there's no need for them

I've found it, as they say if I have to hide something put it in a very prominent place, I just did not need a spread before and now I do, thanks for the "poking my nose in", I would not have found it otherwise))), although I did not look at all.

__CaHeK__:

I see) yes please)

Although, for the new version of the EA, spread is of no concern, the algorithm will work only on one quote and spread will only affect profit/loss on the order, and in no way affect the work of the EA, unless of course it rises to the size of the profit, or more, in such cases, will provide an immediate stop trading, so that not to break into deficit).

P.S. if I get banned again, those who are interested in further developments, write to the post.

cah22I22OIЗ@gmail.com

Replace similar letters with numbers.

P.P.S. the advisor will not be sold, no sauce, but many people will be able to earn money with it, because it is possible will be trust management, on monstrously favorable terms, something like 50% of earnings, without investing their own money.

__CaHeK__:

Although, for the new version of the EA, spread is of no concern, the algorithm will work only on one quote and spread will only affect profit/loss on the order, and in no way affect the work of the EA, unless of course it rises to the size of the profit, or more, in such cases, will provide an immediate stop trading, so that not to break into deficit).

P.S. if I get banned again, those who are interested in further developments, write to the post.

cah22I22OIЗ@gmail.com

Replace similar letters with numbers.

P.P.S. the advisor will not be sold, no sauce, but many people will be able to earn money with it, because it is possible will be trust management, on monstrously favorable terms, something like 50% of earnings, without investing their own money.

Sorry, no investment of your own money?)))

__CaHeK__:

P.P.S. the advisor will not be sold, under any sauce, but many people will be able to earn money with it, because it is possible will be a trust management, on monstrously favorable terms, something like 50% of earnings, without investing their own money.

Ha ha ha) make me laugh) such a super mega grail) that with 100 quid or less destroys the whole world and you still need investors, you won't find 100 c.u., oh make me laugh))

I see what's going on here.)

Or maybe you offer your own money and do charity work?)

__CaHeK__:

P.P.S. the advisor will not be sold, under any sauce, but many people will be able to earn money with it, because it will be possible trust management, on monstrously favourable conditions, something like 50% of earnings, without investing their own money.

Dreams, dreams - where is your sweetness? Already sharing the pelt of the unkilled bear.))

Thanks for the "poking around", I wouldn't have found it that way)))....

__CaHeK__:

thanks for the "poking around", wouldn't have found it that way)))

from 2008... I hurt my head badly by bumping into a stool.... :-)))

zoritch:

Thanks for the "poking around", I wouldn't have found it that way)))....

from 2008... I hurt my head badly by bumping into a stool.... :-)))

And then it hit me, a vision came and I discovered the grail.))