learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 202

khorosh:
The test from what date?
How much was in the terminal: from 11.05.2009 to yesterday.

Roman.:

О! Cenk! I'll have a look...

Would it be possible, as you will have time and desire, to make besides "cosmetic", as you write :-), a COSMIC variant with set, on your IMHO, values of external variables? I would engage it in my bidding on micro-real as well! Thank you.

"Cosmetics" I made as an event "to unload the brain" ("according to Lenin" - to rest in a library). :)

And the essence of the proposal is well summed up in the characteristic "space" - between the two options "abyss" of time spent.
I have made in someone else's code easy optimization (there, at least, I need to normalize the lot, and save values of several variables involved in EquityStop operation), and my codes are built using other system approaches - in a different way.
You know your own codes - comment out the parameters you don't need.

TarasBY:
"Cosmetics" I made as an event "to unload the brain" ("according to Lenin" - to rest in a library). :)

And the essence of the proposal is well summed up in the characteristic "cosmic" - between these two options there is a "chasm" of time spent.
I have made in someone else's code easy optimization (there, at least, I need to normalize lots and save values of several variables involved in EquityStop operation), and my codes are built using other system approaches - in a different way.
You know your own codes - comment out the parameters you don't need.

I see. Thank you. I will look into it. I haven't looked at the code of this exp yet. I only optimized values of external variables and put them into trades on different instruments and TFs.

It's already time to re-optimise everything.

DoublePlus

It does, with stops.

Just don't understand why UseTrailing=false and it moves the stops.

Is there something else ?

Stells:

It does, with stops.

Just don't understand why UseTrailing=false and it moves the stops.

Is there something else ?

I haven't parsed Trailing at all, but "moves the stops" - does it move the stoploss exactly? Or did you just pay attention to "Modify" operation? The Expert Advisor modifies them.

TarasBY:
The adviser modifies the stakes.

Yeah, I'm overheating already))

Roman.:

I see. Thank you. I'll look into it. I haven't looked at the code of this exp yet. I only optimized values of external variables and put them into trades on different instruments and TFs.

It's already time to re-optimise everything.

I optimized it on 3.5 year history - 20 minutes on an old laptop.

And if you change the principle of how the lot size of a profit series is formed, the picture is even more beautiful:

TarasBY:

And if you change the principle of how the lot size of a profit series is formed, the picture is even more beautiful:

When there are few trades, there is a higher probability of fitting.

TarasBY:

And if you change the principle of profit series lot size formation, the picture will be even more beautiful:

Why not use the same principle on H1?

There will be more profit ...