learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 201

moskitman:

(tiredly) Oh, those martingales...

:)

If you're tired, why do you want to come here? Are you a mosquito, not a bee? You need blood.)

Roman.:

Guys, it's all up so far!!!

You can't prove anything to the anti-martingale anyway. If you have worked for a couple of years without a drain, they will say it is not enough - you need at least 10 years to prove it).

khorosh:
If you're tired, what is it that draws you here, is it a honeydew, but you're a mosquito, not a bee? You need blood.)

No, it's not honey - it's blood and sweat. The tears of losers, the keyboards of coders and the empty hopes of fools.

Why are you picking on me? It's fun on Fridays, that's all.

Guys, I am posting the DoublePlus exp, kindly provided by JOO in this branch , with optimized input variables to the middle of last year (see set-file) and reports. Currently this expo with the same settings continues to work on my micro-real on TF H4.

Files:
nirfsfxm.zip  299 kb

Roman.:

Guys, I am posting the DoublePlus exp, kindly provided by JOO in this branch , with optimized input variables to the middle of last year (see set-file) and reports. Currently this expo with the same settings continues to work on my micro-real on TF H4.

Requests JQS iOsMA

IronBird:
Files:
jqsoiosma.mq4  8 kb

thanks

Roman.:

Guys, I am posting the DoublePlus exp, kindly provided by JOO in this branch , with optimized input variables to the middle of last year (see set-file) and reports. Currently this exp with the same settings continues to work on my micro-real on TF H4.

My "cosmetic" version: I corrected some "grammatical" errors and removed unnecessary calculations.

Files:

TarasBY:

My "cosmetic" version: corrected a few "grammatical" errors and removed unnecessary calculations.

The test is from what date?

TarasBY:

My "cosmetic" version: corrected a few "grammatical" errors and removed unnecessary calculations.

О! Cenk! I'll have a look...

Would it be possible, as you will have time and desire, to make besides "cosmetic", as you write :-), a COSMIC version with your IMHO set values of external variables? I would engage it in my bidding on micro-real as well! Thank you.