learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 173

Roman.:

О! What can I see? That's my base!

I will do it (I will do it soon, I will have some free time).

And I will put it in the market! :-) (for you - for free, if you tell me the trading criteria of scalping!)

I want to watch it online, but visually with TP 10-15pp should work, I will think about the stop. I looked at a lot of entries on M5 on EURUSD as on the picture.

If I wanted to use it in MT5, I could move SL TP and pendants on the chart with my mouse, and close trades with one click.

BeerGod:

Yes, no criteria as such yet (market is closed) I want to watch online, but visually with TP 10-15pp should work, I will think about the stop. I looked at a lot of entries on M5 on EURUSD as on the picture.

I think I need to use MT5 to move SL TP and pendants on the chart easily without using scripts and to close a position with one click.

I understand. I will do it and I will post it.

...look at the Expert Advisor, it opens one trade in the tester and won't go any further... from any date... and kind of interesting... who better to turn to than your villagers for advice and help...

CONGRATULATIONS..., AND BEST WISHES = MAY ALL THEIR DOUGH BE YOURS IN THE NEW YEAR!!!

Files:
vampirm.zip  133 kb

Happy New Year

7Konstantin7:

Happy New Year

Likewise! Kostyan! Health and active relationships with the Boyar girls!!! :-)

Diman and I got worried about where you disappeared to... Maybe something happened... All the more so without any warning!

You didn't post the pictures from the reals summing up the year's work in Ilan...?

Here, Yusuf (see Expansions and followers in his profile), by his own calculations - Expans from the demo on his formula (18),

maybe we could do something similar with the Ilans?

Roman.:

Likewise! Kostjan! Cheers and active relationships with the boyar girls!!! :-)

I was worried Diman and I where he disappeared to ... Maybe something happened... ...especially without any warning!

You didn't post the pictures from the real world summing up the year's work in the Ilan Mountains...?

Here, Yusuf (see exps and followers in his profile), according to his calculations - posted - exps from the demo on his formula (18),

Maybe similar to this with the Ilans?

Hi, thanks Roman)

Yusuf has a good earning machine for investors for the most part ... but that's all).

I may be cheating with my hands but I'm not. And I trade OK if I follow strict rules, now I'm going to train discipline on the demo, I've been doing it for a week already), I make 2-3 deals a day with stop and take, I don't trade today.

There's no Vlad (the branch starter), no one...

Apparently, the market has been hard on the "Villagers"... :-)

Ow-ow-ow-ow!?!

Roman.:

There is no Vlad (branch starter), no one...

Apparently the market has been hard on the "Villagers"... :-)

Ow-ow-ow-ow!?!

Hello.

What's there to do, Rom? All I need to trade has long been written and tested, and I'm sick of hearing that Martin is Evil....

And with my new job forex has already become just a hobby.

TEXX:

I see...