learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 121

vladds:

Let's say the trend is going upwards! We usually bet downwards! But we wait till it finishes! And we bet! At 10 pips with a 0.02 lot (6 roubles a point!)

But the trend is not over and rises above 10 points! We are closing losing bet minus 10 points and immediately open a second counter-trend order! For the same 10 points! but the lot is increased 1.5 times! (0.03), thus 10 points down will cover the losing bet and we will have profit!If the trend went up by 10 points, we again close the order and place a new one 1.5 times bigger than both losing orders!! i.e. (lot 0.02 + 0.03 = 0.05 * 1.5 = 0.075 i.e. 0.07 or 0.08) at descending trend of 10 points we will have a profit of 240-r (losing 150!) total 100 r profit! As we got profit we put immediately the original bet with lots 0.02!)

Well, what do you think?

There is a sense in this kind of approach. I have a similar development ready to go. So far it was not put on my account, because this (rollback) option on preliminary tests shows less profitability than overturned martin (by type opisonnayu in the branch Lavin).

As soon as it flies over 100 000, I will definitely put it to trade with optimized parameter variants... :-)

Today I will bring up to date my findings on this subject (eg, options for calculating subsequent lot volumes - see code), put it in a branch along with the indicator JQS iOsMA, kindly provided by JOO and set for optimization and testing.

extern int VAR_MM = 0;            // используемый вариант MM в соотв-ии:
                                  // 0 = множитель с числами ФИБО; 
                                  // 1 - по Илану в соответствие с LotExponent 
                                  // 2 - классический мартин - удвоение предыдущего объема
                                  // 3 - множитель по арифметической прогрессии 
                                  // 4 - мартин по схеме домножения предпредыдущего объёма на 2, т.е. 1,2,3,4,6,8,12,16,24,32
extern double LotExponent = 1.1;  // на сколько умножать стартовый лот при очередном усреднении по типу классического ИЛАНА         

There START entry is made by this indicator, works on opening prices.

As you write: "but the trend is not over and has risen higher by 10 pips, we close the loss-making bet at minus 10 pips and immediately open a second order against the trend! for the same 10 pips!

If this parameter is set to optimize, it will be called a static previously optimized level of stop, when it is reached, the current position is closed and (averaging) the next one is opened at increased volumes.

I have a more (in my opinion) advanced version - it is to use the dynamic channel width, depending on the market volatility (according to the APP indicator - the formula for calculating for different groups of instruments - different, the basis is taken from the branch Avalanche) + multiplier.

extern int Period_ATR = 30;       // значение АТР для расчета динамического канала
extern double Mul_TP = 1.0;       // целевая прибыль в единицах волатильности (АТР)
extern double Mul_Sl = 0.4;       // множитель защитной остановки с последующим усреднением при ее сработке уже 
                                  // увеличенным лотом в единицах волатильности (АТР)

P.S. I also have another variant of such a netting Ilan, which is under development, when the calculation of the channel width, at which boundaries the averaging of a previous position on an increased volume is performed on the basis of a MASSIVE NOZZZKAT size on an optimized history - I think it is the most reliable variant (by the way, hrenfx expressed himself on this subject and created a script to calculate the max noback on history). I.e. in the end - we set a timeframe, we calculate max bounce in it, then we increase it by steps (the number of averages in the worst case, i.e. if bounce is repeated, it usually does not happen (therefore the payoff is lower for this variant, but RELIABILITY - HIGHER)), then we consider the value (variant of averages) to be enough for a deposit. That is all. So it is like that for a start. All is IMHO.

I CONSIDER THE CALCULATION OF THE MAXIMUM NO-REPULSION AS THE BASIS, FROM WHICH TO DANCE ON THIS TYPE OF AXLE.

lotos7:
vladds, I gave a link to this forum, I downloaded your Expert Advisor, I will look at it, but I have an interesting little illanchik, I have taught it not to drain but I find it difficult to opimize, please do not laugh and do not judge, perhaps this martin was in your sight, but I am not aware of managed martin with lots ...
i'm running your owl now and i don't understand why it only trades up! and no locks?

vladds:
I'm running your owl and I don't understand why it only trades up!

Vlad and the participants chopping Ilanami and the like, I have a creation to put up or not?

If there is no interest, the question is off the table.

I will chop it myself... :-)

Roman.:

Vlad and the participants in the chopping room Ilanami and others like them, should I post my creation or not?

of course you have to! otherwise we might miss something! :) I do not always answer in time!

Roman.:

Vlad and the members of the chopping room by Ilanami and the like, should I post the creation or not?

Do I have to post it, with the recommended pair and timeframe, as well as what kind of depot do I need ?

vladds:
I'm running your owl now and I don't understand why it only trades up!

I have his tests somewhere I'm looking for them...

lotos7:

The loks should be turned on - 1 , and the default settings - indicators disabled... I have his tests somewhere looking for...
One can't trade lots there at all! But the lot multiplication is so small it's bad! Instead of lots, try the same thing that has been done with Ilan in this branch!

Is there someone here who wants to sell me something?

DmitriyN:
Is there someone here who wants to sell me something?
so you weren't even mentioned! what makes you think that?

vladds:
so you weren't even mentioned! what makes you think that?

I had a hunch that someone was trying to sell something. Well, if not, then no. If you do, write a letter.

// Yours. As you were.