learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 101

Viking84:
Here is the owl archive - but there are also libraries with algorithms, you also need to copy them to the terminal and replace the existing folders. The settings are about Lot=1/1000 of the deposit at 4 digits, (but this is a rough guess, you have to tweak and tweak everything). TakeProfit = 5-10 points, PipStep = 20, PipStep2 = 40-90, and the trail if the usual that somewhere in 3-5 points less than PipStep, while PipStep2 on the same number of points or more should be more than PipStep - This is an obligatory condition, look bot work you understand why if not explain in detail. You put the whole charade on the principle of reverse martin - that's all there is to it ))))

Where are the sources? Or do some digging yourself.....

moskitman:

Roma, you deserve it!

Don't prejudge things! :-)

BeerGod:

Yeah it'll be fine, the bounce back up is ending (or has already ended), the pound is just slowing down as usual.

Thanks.

Because I've got a bit of a hang-up in the euras as well...

It's about time for a pullback! :-)

Nevertheless, after the rollback, I still plan to charge a reversed marmoset with a start entry on the indica of these owls (DoublePlus and vse_dlya_sela_J_OsMA_kh) - JQS iOsMA. (all their codes are in the branch).

I don't really understand using these marts, because it enters the market and if it guesses, it closes in a couple of points, but if it doesn't guess, it builds up positions no matter what. So it turns out that the main problem is that we experience drawdowns but limit our profits. Or what ?

Although, as they say, it's not a load of bullshit, I got into a slump in the Asian session today too...

BeerGod:
I do not really understand if I use these marts, because it enters the market and if it guessed, it closes in a couple of points, but if it didn't guess, it builds positions no matter what. It turns out the main problem, we survive drawdowns but limit profits. Or how ?

Profit is not limited. We set a TP. If the price does not reach it and again heads in the direction of placing averaging orders in Ilan or adding orders on the reverse martin, we continue placing them. But, if it reaches TP level (set in points), then the whole stack of orders placed earlier will turn into a profit, the larger the earlier a bunch (stack) of those orders has become wrapped up during the price movement. This is the point where the trader should gain more lots (according to the averaging and dosing scheme - depending on the TM), but not more than a "reasonable" limit and profit by, say, 300 points on a five-digit order stack. If we, for example, enter the market at once at TP on the first start order, the too slow rallying of the graph occurs since the start volumes are minimal (accordingly, the profit is minimal) since the risk is passed to all units at the first market entry and the subsequent increase of volumes with an exit solely by the TP level in pips.

On no-reversals (insignificant, small pullbacks) - overturning martin rules. In the flat - the Ilan rules (with its averaging on larger volumes against the trend (waiting for the pullback)).

The goal of both those TS is to choose flat versions of parameters, so as not to use fails (all parameters can be set by history, starting with the maximum failsafe for the selected symbol, etc.) in Ilan and flat.To avoid losing without any slippage (all parameters may be filled up from history, starting from the maximum no-failure deposit for the selected symbol, etc.) on Ilan and in flat - on the reverse (fillings on larger volumes according to the "Stop & Reverse" scheme) martin, of course with constant upward scratching of the BOP yield graph at risk of entering the market with a start order with a start volume as the minimum percentage of BOP, for example 0.05%.

When I was trading DoubleMinus using an EA from this branch, I noticed that the price returned and the whole order pack closed, and then the movement continued in the same direction and I was getting greedy because I had increased my position so much and then suddenly it happened. As a result I dropped TP and attached a roll of all orders from breakeven point plus old TP.

It ended up being 100% a week, with the same drawdown and minimum starting lot.

Trall from here:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10446

BeerGod:

When I was trading DoubleMinus using EA from this branch, I noticed that the price returned and the whole order pack closed, and then the movement continued in the same direction and I was really sorry that I had increased my position so much and then ... I finally got rid of TP and screwed the entire order bundle to it.

Ended up with 100% a week, with the same drawdown and minimum starting lot.

This was from here:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10446

О! Thanks - I'll try it. The main thing is to start trawl from Breakeven...

There may be a situation (without trawl) when TP is too big (to be greedy), then exit to profit (small) with further chatter near this level and price after such (small) pullback again slips back in the same direction, continuing to bind a bunch of orders on increasing volumes with danger to DEP... - this is the most fucked up thing for ilan.

There really are a lot of options, so I have come to the conclusion that it is impossible to programme it for the current market.

Day three of manual trading, trade over for today