learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 40

Lisa, be careful. Interesting things are done for free :)

jelizavettka:

Sexting.

What's not to like then?

TheXpert:
What's not to like then?

Well)) ... you could say the wrong thing is not the right thing... - I mean the brain)))

Actually it's quite a blatant practice - I helped to manage some ATMs in Grodno region + went out to the district to audit the ATMs. I spent a couple of days at a cash register - an extreme experience.

I don't like it because even in the banking state sector salaries in Belarus are small... Accountants and cashiers die for pennies at all.

Everywhere, only programmers earn good money because they are inter... continental, so to speak))).

And the time I spent on this shit would have been better spent elsewhere).

It's perfect for contrast. You'll be able to look back on it later and compare it.

TheXpert:
What's not to like then?
With sex and don't like it)))

Repeat question!!!!!

Velius 25.07.2012 09:11 am corrected | delete

Do you have DoubleMinus EA 1.mq4 with normal descriptions of the functions in the body in Russian?

Or may someone describe its parameters, those that change

Attached files:
DoubleMinus_1.mq4 (22.59 KB) delete

I have an idea for a lot of money, but I don't have enough brains for programming, and frankly, I don't have time either. I have an idea for a lot of dough, but I don't have brains for programming, and frankly I don't have time for it either. If someone can do the coding himself write the mail address, I will send the TOR. On the cost I think too see eye to eye. Looking for suggestions and participation ;).

Sta2066:
I have never worked on demo or real money, but I am capable of doing it. I don't have a real EA and I'm not working on demo or real account, although I can do it. I'm just using it to check my thoughts (sometimes other people's thoughts). My main code is "Cut Losses, Increase Profit" Fixed Sl=30, Tp=300. Pos. every four hours.

On a five-digit SL of 30? That's less than 3 spreads))))))) On the real would be a monster problem. You need 100 at least, I think.

Sta2066:
It's not an owl. It's not a five-digit number. It's just a test of the " cut the losses, save the profits" attitude.

I see. One good thing here is that there's a stop - it's the right thing to do, I think. and the chart is not hopeless.

And those who say "grow profits" are not using hard profits, but trawling, it seems to me.

jelizavettka:

I see. One good thing here is that there is a stop - that's right, I think. and the chart is not hopeless.

And those who say "grow profits" are not using hard profits, but trawling, it seems to me.

:-) In my IMHO, the branch is gradually turning into a whole lot of no-trolling, ugh - "trOlling"! :-)