learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 31

You guys are a mess.

- We can't go to Alpha Centauri, they make cacti out of us (C)

For the past month as not good at trade, and I decided to order a Hand-martyr levels, look the direction of the trend, such as downtrend, mark etak 5-10 levels above the price and run martyr, lots it calculates itself and by.closing in + is turned off and alerts) I think so you can more or less stable take the market pens ... and spend a maximum of 20-30min a day)) Because the trend is descending, and it marked the new levels, it is unlikely that the price will change the trend once and fly bezkatno etak 5-10 levels in total about 200-300 points)))) Who thinks about my thoughts)))

TEXX:

Maximum drawdown was 5%, today the drawdown was already just over 2%, at the moment all the sell trades have closed

so the starting lot and E.R.P. are really important.

Can you share your owl set?

P.S. I've been doing a lot of testing lately, but it's no use... :-)

Roman.:

Can you share the set for the owl?

P.S. I have been trying to do some testing lately but I have no use... :-)

Roman, I don't give a set for one simple reason - the difference in quotes. What works for me, works for you

It might not work anymore. I've run into different quotes on different accounts at the same broker.

I got different quotes from the same broker on different accounts. The step between orders from 10 (100) pips, take too 10-15 (100-150).

TEXX:

Roman, I don't give a set for one simple reason - the difference in quotes. What works for me, works for you

probably won't work any more. I have come across different quotes in different accounts at the same broker

I got different quotes from the same broker on different accounts. The step between orders was 10 (100) pips and the take was also 10-15 (100-150).

Do you think this strategy has the right to live. I am testing it on real account. So far, the yesterday's rally has shown $30 minus on Cent and 0.1 lot at price going up and down on M5. Or do you think you could have lost more?

yosuf:

Do you think such a strategy has a right to life. I am testing it on the real. So far, the results of yesterday's rally have shown minus 30 dollars on Cent and 0.1 lot on M5 when the price goes up and down. Or do you think you could have lost more?

I think TEXX uses lot multiplier and you have something like scalp without lot multiplier.... that's why it's pouring on pips confidently at the spread...

jelizavettka:
It seems to me that TEXX uses lot multiplier, while you have something like scalp without lot multiplier.... That's why it's pouring on pips confidently at the spread...
You're right, the lot is constant, but if you work without stops, losses could probably be avoided. But who knew it would turn around and recover exactly in the previous values. Let's see what it can do without news. I will try to work without stops.

I agree with yosuf. Real is the head of everything!

fozi:
I agree with yosuf. Real is the head of everything!
I have run a variant without stops, what will be, I will strengthen my deposit and will fight the market, I think it has little chance to bypass this strategy, I will report the results.

yosuf:
You're right, the lot is fixed, but if we work without stops then the losses could have been avoided. But who knew that it would turn and recover exactly in the previous values. Let's see what it can do without news. I will try to work without stops.

You can't go without the stops... You'll be in trouble again. Yusuf, it's not the balance from the real, but the funds...... they will melt away.

Your system is good in the sense that lot multiplication and martin does not apply - the risk is already diversified in time. It only remains to get a stable profit ... for example, at TP=SL - then it will be a grail and you can already play with the size of stops and profits and we'll meet you in the Maldives this winter)))