learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 30

Just a reminder, the EA was posted this afternoon on page 28 of this thread! :))))))) All for you Villagers! :DD I'm interested in your opinion... I'm also interested in what's new in your club... How do you fight the slump!? Let's share ideas! :DD Forget the month of May... But it's on the story now, and you can learn how to fight this phase of the market! ;)))

khorosh:

Your Expert Advisor's profitability and expected payoff are a little low. You should get at least such results: (also a two-way martin intermediate).

Profitability is indeed reasonable. In my Expert Advisor, it can be improved by increasing the targets... I should try it! ;)) But how can one speak about the mathematical expectation in an EA that is averaging by increasing lots?

MaxZ:
Your profitability is indeed reasonable. In my EA, it can be increased by increasing the targets. I should try it! ;)) But how can one speak about the mathematical expectation of an EA that averages by increasing lots?

Mo is calculated from any EA. This is essentially the average profit from a trade. All trades both losing and profitable are taken into account.

Mo can be increased if you close orders by the signals from any indicator or using the configuration of candlesticks. Each order should not be set randomly, but by the signals.

khorosh:

Mo is calculated from any EA. This is essentially the average profit from a trade. All trades both losing and profitable are taken into account.

Mo can be increased if you close orders by the signals from any indicator or using the configuration of candlesticks. Setting of each order should not be done out of the blue, but according to the signals.

It is clear... But the mathematical expectation may be increased by averaging and increasing the lot! ;))) And how can we compare matrix expectation of one system with a non-variable lot and the other? You will get a biased estimation.

And may the system with the fixed lot earn? And with the averaging? Can you show me the graph and the report from the strategy tester?

MaxZ:

This is understandable... But you can also increase the expectation by averaging and increasing the lot! ;))) And how can we compare expectation of one system with a non-variable lot and the other? You will get a biased estimation.

And may the system with the fixed lot earn? And with the averaging? Can you show me the graph and the report from the strategy tester?

I have shown you the results of the martin with averaging many times. The results of the TS with a constant lot without a Martin have also been posted somewhere in the depths of the branch. But unfortunately the results of testing in the tester often do not coincide with the real results.

Thanks a lot Roman for the link, but can you be more specific in what topic and on which page is such a miracle, otherwise I'm here a couple of years to find it. I just have an idea how to improve the code, I think it should not turn out badly - but the only hitch, you have to know exactly where to add, and I do not know ...

Viking84:
Thanks a lot Roman for the link, but can you be more specific in what topic and on which page is such a miracle, otherwise I'm here a couple of years to find it. I just have an idea how to improve the code should not turn out badly - but the only hitch, you need to know exactly where to write it, and I do not know ...

See the owl from the trailer of that post - there are comments there.

TEXX:

Handsome! Are the owls in the branch/not?

P.S. Already see - in the branch, but sets?

Maximum drawdown was 5%, today the drawdown was already just over 2%, at the moment all the sell trades have closed

so the initial lot and the EXP ratio are very important.