learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 29

MaxZ:

1. Read... And just like Some had deja vu! :DD

2. Well, if you can find it, send me the link... By the way, I`m thinking to remake this EA for mql5 for the Championship. I will have to create multicurrency one! :DD And I will have to learn to balance portfolio! ;)).

3. These variables are not in the tab (they're not external), but you can bring them out easily if you want to. The variables are called MagicB and MagicS. You look at the orders that are now in the market and if the EA has to be reinitialized, you type the Magic of those orders into the code of the EA! :) But we can also encounter some problems with the indicator there. If we reinitialise it on a peak, one more order will be opened. The EA also has a variable for this purpose, which is DirMA. It should also be set. This EA can work on a real account, but I wouldn't advise it... That's why I'm writing this as a complicated settings so that nobody would think about using it for real trading. :)))))))))))

4. I'd play the lottery "99 out of 100"... :DDDDD

It's all clear. On point 2, you have to google it...

On item #4, I can suggest the lottery "65 out of 100" :-) By the way, it has 100% readiness for the real thing!

Roman.:

Everything is clear. For p. 2 - you have to google search there...

On point #4, I can suggest the lottery "65 out of 100" :-) By the way, it has a 100% readiness for real!

If this EA had a permanent lot, you would interest me! :)))) I posted a test on that page. It's almost 70 to 100... True, this ratio varies every day, but still. Lot's a constant! :DD And with averaging, it's no indicator... And the profit is small... I want more with such a drawdown! ;)))

And in the first test, that I posted in 80 to 100... But there's already averaging. But again, with a constant lot! :DD Without LotsExp...

But still interesting. What are your monster's signals based on? :)))))))) Oh, man, you're so stupid... You can see almost all the logic in the parameters! :DD You're still digging Bill Williams! ;))))))

MaxZ:

But it's still interesting. What are the signals based on in your monster? :))))))))

The basis - here - ProfitUnityInvers. Entries - all entries only limit orders, further ones are opened with Lot_Exp = 1.7 - the system is based on the inverse signals of B.Williams, i.e. the same indicators, but where he proposes to go long, here - a Sell Limit order is placed - in the direction of price pullback from its moving average, which comes either immediately or a little later. And all orders are closed when the price crosses the red line (lip line) of the alligator. Trading on М15, strictly according to B. Williams' TS, but using the inverse signals inside the ADX and iVAR senior filters, the readings of which are taken from hourly candlesticks. The wide flat for her is a DEP heaven. On the poundjen - i.e. trending instrument, also present are pullbacks on M15, to the same extent, so all also - not bad!

When the euro was pegged to the franc - a channel has been drawn there for several months now - I will look at this TS there as well.

MaxZ:

...You can see almost all the logic in the parameters! :DD You're digging Bill Williams! ;))))))

Working in multi-tasking mode, it's time for Anti-Unity... :-)

+ Champ is coming up!

Roman.:

The basis - here - ProfitUnityInvers. Entries - all placements only limit, the subsequent ones are opened with Lot_Exp = 1.7 - the system is based on reversal of B. Williams' signals, i.e. the same his indicators, but where he proposes to go long, here - puts a sell-limit order - in the direction of price reversal from its moving average, which comes or immediately, or slightly later. And all orders are closed when the price crosses the red line (lip line) of the alligator. Trading on М15, strictly according to B. Williams' TS, but using the inverse signals inside the ADX and iVAR senior filters, the readings of which are taken from hourly candlesticks. The wide flat for her is a DEP heaven. On the pound-yen - i.e. trending instrument, also present are pullbacks on the M15, to the same extent, so all also - not bad!

I see. Thanks for such details! ;))

Roman.:

When the euro was pegged to the franc - now there is a channel drawn there for several months - I will look at this TS there as well.

Actually, the franc has been pegged to the euro... But it doesn't matter! :)))

Roman.:

Working in multi-tasking mode, it's time for Anti-Unity... :-)

+ Champ is coming up!

Champ is good... Good luck!!! I thought you would take part last year too, but no. At least you've got the will this year!!! ;)) ATC is contagious by the way... ;)))))

I'll give you something too... After all, 3 months of free VPS... And maybe I'll get lucky! :DD

MaxZ:

1. Champ is good... Good luck!!!

2. I thought you would take part last year too, but no. At least you`ve got the will this year!!! ;)) ATC is contagious by the way... ;)))))

I'll bring something too...

3. 3... 3 months free VPS... And maybe I'll get lucky! :DD

1. Likewise!

2. The desire was there, the "BOMB" was not. Now I do. I connect to the cloud and move forward - wholesale, wholesale, wholesale, my 4-core computer is loaded up to my ears with 3 tools at the start, including the optimization of the TFs with M1 for each tool. The task is to get to 200 000 from the initial 10 000, otherwise I will not succeed!

3. Not to worry about UPU... $40,000 - don't just walk up and down the road! :-)

Greetings villagers ; )))! Roma, you seem to be an advanced coder, I have a request to you - a cry from the heart... I don't know if you have Ilan with line-by-line description of code or at least this part of it, I have mulen idea, but I don't know how and what to start (((. Please, I will appreciate it very much and if I get something useful, I will share... int OpenPendingOrder(int pType, double pLots, double pLevel, int sp, double pr, int sl, int tp, string pComment, int pMagic, int pDatetime, color pColor) { int ticket = 0; int err = 0; int c = 0; int NumberOfTries = 100; switch (pType) { case 2: for (c = 0; c

I can't seem to get the code in - who can tell me what to do?

Viking84:
Greetings villagers ; )))! Roma, you seem to be an advanced coder, I have a request, just a cry from the heart... I don't know if you have Ilan with a line-by-line description of code or at least this part of it, I have an idea for mulen, but I don't know how to begin (((. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz, I will appreciate it very much and if something will work out... int OpenPendingOrder(int pType, double pLots, double pLevel, int sp, double pr, int sl, int tp, string pComment, int pMagic, int pDatetime, color pColor) { int ticket = 0; int err = 0; int c = 0; int NumberOfTries = 100; switch (pType) { case 2: for (c = 0; c

Look here - there's a basic version with description. Don't forget to share your research results later... Here in Ilana branch - modified. See trailer - there modified Ilan with description + indic to it place in Indicators folder of temrinala. External variables for five-digit broker. EURUSD - default parameters are written in owl code, GBPUSD - load from set-file.

All on the M1 timeframe.

Files:
1_1.zip  371 kb

Viking84:
I can't seem to get the code in - who can tell me what to do?

here's a hint. The fourth link is "Navigator... "- there on the page - everything is explained.