• Gain: +2195853.72M%
  • Drawdown: 0.78%
  • Balance: $65875677.4K
  • Highest: (Apr 15) $65882179 .5K
  • Profit: $65875677373.61
  • Deposits: $3.00
  • Timeframe:15 Minutes

don't go for the other :-)

as there's a lot of guineas out there... I saved you the trouble of choosing - take it and do it... at least start with him alone.... and do +++ option....

Aleksander:
since there's a lot of gynae... i saved you the agony of choosing - take it and do it... at least start with him alone.... and make +++ option....

1- what's the point if I print +++.... on the story it could be a consequence of overoptimization (in common parlance similar to optimization) ....

Therefore, we should try to reach plus so that parameters of reoptimization or lot selection would change smoothly (if parameters or lots themselves were represented as a function of time or something else).

something like, the function of equity changing when the parameters (during overoptimization), should be slower than the function of the optimization parameters themselves....

2 - is it an advantage or disadvantage, or is it ....? why a parabolic? only if you look at it from the side of stops, stops link to the parabolic)))) or make places of stops as a function of time, and extrapolate it))))))))))))) (yeah.... the iterations of ideas by the brain are starting to go off the scale.....SOS)

and you drink Tucin+... a lot... all at once... ...and put your music on loud... ...and lie still for three hours...

Aleksander:
and you drink Tucin+... a lot... all at once... and put your music in your earpiece loud... and lie still for three hours...

he'll turn a parabolic from a... into a candy cane?

Freud: he'll turn a parabolic from a g... into a biscuit?

It depends on how you party + drink, what kind of music you play, how loud it is, how you lie down and how you don't move....

In short, there are a lot of nuances... ))))

Freud: he'll turn a parabolic from g... ...into a candy cane?
He'll clear your head... and you make... candy...

Aleksander:
you'll have to deal with the parabolic first... ...because you're taking on all sorts of crap...

Hmm, can I try it? :)

Heroix:
Um, can I try it? :)
No. Sorry, but you can't.

As if you weren't the one being asked.