SSA or in Russian the "Goosebumps" method - page 2

orb:

Where's the forecast on it?

think about it first... what kind of forecast...)))... what kind of kindergarten...

the row goes on no problem... but it won't be a prediction... an illusion...

Vizard:

think about it first... what kind of forecast...))... what kind of kindergarten...

It's not a problem... but it's not a prediction... an illusion...

so you can't make predictions with the caterpillar method?

orb:
i.e. you can't predict using the caterpillar method?

market no...

you can.... but not currency... and not a caterpillar...

I take it... you'll have to see for yourself?

Have you tried checking the accuracy of the calculator - or don't you trust it?

orb:
i take it...you'll have to see for yourself?

i understand you're getting too good at it...stamping topics with questions....

I wanted to show you a test or two... but I don't feel like it anymore... so I'll do it myself...

Vizard:

i take it you're getting too comfortable...stamping topics with questions....

i wanted to show you a test or two...but i don't feel like it anymore...so on your own...

well the person wanted a free system - to make risk free money... (he's not so young as to believe in fairy tales :-)

orb:
i.e. you can't predict using the caterpillar method?

You can.
Select the trend components, then the oscillating components -
Either for the sum of them or separately - make a forecast,
at least using LRF.
A dll, that does all this, is for sale somewhere.
The software is available somewhere.

http://www.gistatgroup.com/cat/programs.html

Guys (I was going to write jerks) - are you all so angry? Why does any discussion here get dumbed down by forum and forex losers? Why do you allow yourselves to deceive your fellow countrymen about having something working? Aren't you ashamed of yourselves? Gentlemen newbies, those who have come to this dump recently, listen to me and understand - there are gypsies from the programmers and their main income - to write you something, they could not make money themselves, so (and even from a lack of education, from the desire to speak complicated words, just from the nastiness of the soul) - they will shamelessly talk rubbish in any topic.

Aleksander (what the hell is that "er" at the end) - you childish bastard, you wanted to prove that you are an adult - when you wrote that hackneyed pattern. So you've proven - join the bullshit community of "loud-mouthed complicated words" losers.