FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 389

emotraid:

don't listen to him he tried to ruin me today)))

here's https ://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://forex-digest.ru// Choose a strategy, change it to suit your needs, a lot has been explained so even I understand it ))))

If you don't mind my asking, what strategy do you use?

nexter:
Strong. Why do you think it will be like that? without any logical reasoning each of us can write any target, for example 1.80 or 1.05 and there is little use in such forecasts

1.3030 will do for starters?)))

strangerr:

Will 1.3030 do for a start?)))

And why do you have two figures in your forecast (up)? And how long term?

virus-76:

Why do you have two figures in your forecast (up)? And how long term?

As it was and as it should be

Zone 1: June 25-29. Characterised by the end of the previous fall and then a rapid rise in the 1.2450-1.2600 range.

Zone 2: July 1-6. Trading in the 1.2550-1.2650 range, flat and uncertainty in the market.

3rd zone: July 6-18. Powerful rise from 1.2570 to 1.2950.

strangerr:
Long term forecast for Euro, 1.4215, 1.6430, 1.1874 low will not be updated. This is my last post here on the topic of the branch, I will try not to touch the issue of trading in the future, let the brother Ishim carry on up and down on the minutes.
At 1.2111 the GEP is not closed since 2010. Before the bid and the rolls, they may drive it to 1.2492 again, and after the announcement, they may make a low at 1.2039-26, and then QE3 + twist + tenancy of the printing press ends December 21, 2012 = cosmos 1.68 ALL IMHO ))))))

strangerr:

1.3030 will do for a start?)))
whatever it takes. The question is your logical chain of reasoning leading to such conclusions, what is it?

I'm sick of reading all the strategies and they're all making a billion dollars profit, so what are the real ones? I've been reading all kinds of crap and it's already mushy in my head.

tema077:
I'm sick of reading all the strategies and they're all making a billion dollars profit, so what are the real ones? I've been reading all kinds of crap and it's already mushy in my head.
i think it's better to be a master at one strategy than an amateur at hundreds.

nexter:
i think it's better to be a master at one strategy than an amateur at hundreds.

i'm not arguing, but you have to pick one, and there's so much to choose from on the internet....-\