FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 349

installyator:

So, is there going to be a frying pan or not?

Going north or are we going to stomp on the clearing?

The picture is working out with an error of a couple of %%.

At 1.2405, 1 pip is missing, no breakthrough.

Buy: 1.2551 Take profit: 1.2570
Buy: 1.2572 Take profit: 1.2604
Sell: 1.2440 Take profit: 1.2412 worked out

Sell: 1.2405 Take profit: 1.2355 If the price has not broken through and has not stabilized beyond the level - a very high probability of the price reversal

Consider that the forecast applies to timeframe H1

chepikds:
The day before yesterday it went up in volume, that's enough! And today it's a game of knocking stops down, you can clearly see that!
I already told them that today

forte928 25.06.2012 11:15 am
strangerr:
There is no point in pushing the Euro far down now, I mean for market makers, we have to either buy or sell, let's see what they will choose.
They should either drive people to Bai or to sell, let´s see if they´ll choose. On one system, 1.2450 and 1.2420, it may go up to 1.28.

In the end of the fourth wave... The beginning of the fifth wave is on the rise up to 2800

Asia has done well, no more trading today :)))

forte928:

forte928 25.06.2012 11:15 am
strangerr:
There is not much sense to drive the Euro far down now, I mean to market makers, we should either drive people to buy or to sell, we will see what they will choose.
The first system is 1.2450, the second is 1.2420 and it will go down from there to 1.28.

here we are getting to the end of the fourth wave... the beginning of the fifth wave is on the rise to 2800

This is a modest target

the second 1.3450

Yes, Zhenya, there is no sense to drive it down when the whole crowd is sitting in the sales up to their ears and "goes with the trend"))))) Now we will hear the bears shouting that it is a "coup", "pullback" etc.))

Not advising anyone anything, just for information: the contract shifted to 1.25 yesterday, anything above that is a buy.

strangerr:

This is a modest target

second 1.3450

and intraday shorting is possible ))))

Vizard:

I can short out the day )))))

At 1.25 you may try, much lower you wouldn't catch, there are bears with sells and nobody will give them a present)))) And for those who want to buy from 1.25 +- it is never too late))))

strangerr:

This is a modest target

the second 1.3450.

Yes, Zhenya, there is no sense to drive it down when the whole crowd is in the sales up to their ears and "goes with the trend"))))) Now we will hear bears shouting about that it's "a trick", "rollback" etc.))

I am not advising anything, just for information: the contract moved yesterday to 1.25, anything above that is a buy.

Does that mean you have to buy one?

virus-76:

Does that mean we have to buy?
(we have to keep drawing)

strangerr:

By 1.25 you can try, you would not catch much lower, there are bears with sells and no one will give them a present)))) And for those who want to buy from 1.25 +- it's never too late))))

Yes ... Now the peak and you can roll back ... but below 1.2525 today do not see ...