FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 347

strangerr:

Yes, I was also glitchy this morning, I didn't see that it went up without volume.
Well, the day before yesterday it went up with volume, that's enough! And today it's a game of knocking stops down, it's clearly visible!

strangerr:

Get them some Pif, "Zhigulevsky")))

))))))

emotraid:

the Germans are about to score a goal and we'll go up... And if they don't score, we'll go down ))))
Gentlemen traders, do you want a new one?

emotraid:

The Germans will score soon and we'll start to grow... And if they don't score, then downhill ))))

Are they playing already?! Haven't watched a single match in full, tired of bread and circuses!)))

I want fruit, vegetables and the sea!)))

strangerr:

Get them some Pif, "Zhigulevsky")))
I agree. If a bad summit result (which is most likely), then we will drop a bit and go for a correction... And if the result is still favourable, we will rush straight to the top... Just don't forget that tomorrow is the last day of the month, quarter and half-year... So tomorrow may not be a global trading day.

MEASAAA!

Merkel went to watch football, the summit is postponed, so is aid.

Because if the Germans pass, the fee is high, and if they don't pass, I think the money will go to the Greeks and the euro will go up for a while ))))

bomzh-nn:
Gentlemen traders, will you accept a new one?
Introduce yourself, what's up, how many depots you lost? ;)

chepikds:

Are they playing already?! Haven't watched a single match in full, tired of bread and circuses!)))

I want fruit, vegetables and the sea!)))

And I'm forced to watch, already screaming fanatic... the stadium is kind of incomplete without me ))))

bomzh-nn:
gentlemen traders, will you accept a new one?

i am a nobody and nowhere here myself with moose ))))

strangerr:

Yeah I had a glitch this morning too , didn't see it go up without volume.
well shit... not robots... human error... no big deal, you'll get it back...

emotraid:

and I am forced to watch, already a screaming fanatic... without me the stadium is kind of incomplete ))))

I'm a nobody and nowhere here myself with moose ))))

Today you and I have been moose hunting together)))