FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 260

down again....zx-(

Vizard:

that's why I sit in the middle of the day ... it seems to be exhausting and on the other hand safe and realistic goals ... even if sometimes tiny....

hz... now you see the information environment... a little noise and it goes in the other direction... everything can change in the blink of an eye...

I do not know what kind of investor there is and where he gets his information, but I see 1.244 and then maybe 1.22 at the very least)))

Meanwhile, German Mercedes-Benz is the growth leader and American General Motors, due to losses, is starting to close its branches...

Cvinto:

Hi all!

Margaret I have a question - Juncker said yesterday

EU, Juncker: Spanish bailout to come from EFSF resources until ESM mechanism is activated

- Expects Spain to officially request aid by Monday 25th June
- Expects Troika mission to go to Athens on 25 June and next E1 trillion tranche to go to Greece by the end of this month
- Portugal and Ireland are heading in the right direction

Keyword: ECONOMY

21-Jun-2012 23:12:31 (UTC+2)

Is it really a trillion or is it 1 billion?

The question is what? Spain and Greece will be helped unequivocally, I said earlier that Greece is going on their terms and Spain have done stress tests and concluded that they are able to help them...

margaret:
I was arguing with an investor the other day about whether or not the eu would go below 1.2... The investor says they miraculously let it go under 1.25, that's it, it won't go any lower...
Technically, mathematically, the pair is bound to fall close to parity. I do not take rollbacks and corrections into account.

margaret:
The question is what? Spain and Greece will be helped unequivocally, I said earlier that Greece is going on their terms and Spain have done stress tests and concluded that they are able to help them...
so will thegreeks get a trillion or will they get the remaining yard?

margaret:
Meanwhile, German Mercedes-Benz is the growth leader and American General Motors, due to losses, begins to close its branches...

Germans have many spongers ... Spain gives 100 and not enough))) 150 is needed ...

As for the pennies - a chunk was thrown until the end of the year... but a small one as it turned out... well, at least something)))

and the yer still sucked ... tonight is the Ecofin meeting

don't know what they'll decide...

I see it this way

Cvinto:
So will theGreeks get a trillion or a yard left over?

for the time being, probably info to lower the eurosti:

Entry into force of the European ESM Stabilisation Facility may be delayed by the FRG

The European Stability Mechanism (ESM), contrary to expectations, may not enter into force on 1 July. The German Federal Constitutional Court (FCC) intends to ask German President Joachim Gauck to postpone the signing of the law on the permanent EU Stabilisation Fund until it has been examined by a second judicial panel of the FCC. A spokeswoman for the constitutional court said this on Thursday, June 21. According to her, the court needs some time to examine all materials. "We assume that the federal president will comply with the request as before and the court will have enough time to review," Reuters quoted the constitutional court as saying. The Bundestag and Bundesrat are due to pass the ESM law at the end of June.

Vizard:

the Germans have lots of spongers... Spain gets 100 and is not enough ...)) 150 is needed ...

As for the pennies - a chunk was thrown until the end of the year... but a small one as it turned out... well, at least something)))

and the yer still sucked ... tonight is the Ecofin meeting

don't know what they will do...

ecofin 8:00 meeting