FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 202

Scalpingcin:

By the way, to finally shut Vizard up, here's a forecast from FXPRO. It's a big company. I used to wash with them back in the day....

Down they say!!! Down!!!!

i told you 1.265 and up on page 194 https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139779/page194

look at the chart MASTER ))))

Yep... thanks for the advice everyone, I'm away for an hour, don't get too excited without me )))

MobileMan:
Until we get my TP at 1.2780, we won't go down

If we take your TP there, then 2940-50 is the first serious level higher.

strangerr:

If your tp is taken there, 2940-50 is the first serious level higher.

have similar thoughts too... Apparently the big shorts went to lock in. Hence the rise. Somewhere there, 1.2940-1.3015 I will be looking for a point for a steep sell

For fans of fibos)))

MobileMan:
have similar thoughts too... Apparently the big shorts have gone to fix. Hence the rise. Somewhere there, 1.2940-1.3015 I will be looking for a point for a tough sell

Started to buy easily on the n1...when the Equadorian wanted to go down )))...

Vizard:

started to buy easily on the n1 snot...when the Ecuadorian wanted to sell down )))...

With this snot the boo-boys were taken out, including mine, and the buyers beat the price up, what kind of sales there could have been, who knows?

The downward channel on H1 has given up, so let's move on.

We have a buying climax on m15 on an uptrend, which indicates at least a correction is coming:

strangerr:

The downward channel on H1 has given up, so let's move on.

The price of the pair has been rising for a long time, but the price of the pair has been rising for a long time, so the price has not changed.