FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 201

Silent:

Bullshit. Listen to Gina. She has a woman's instinct for bullshit.

No, don't listen to me, I'm just offended for Wizard, his tales are simple and straightforward, and Scalper is the only smart one here, the rest are just rambling nonsense, and I'm a skinny emoji (nickname from my neighbour's grandfather))))))))

strangerr:

A retest to 1.2614 is possible, but no serious selling is in sight yet.

A retest of this range is possible, but not necessary:

Don't take it seriously, better as a Wizard's tale, I won't discuss it with anyone)))

on the delta cluster the volumes are not bad with the current growth, but not off the charts, which means far to go north,

emotraid:

No, do not listen to me, I'm just mad about Wizard, his stories are simple and straightforward, and Scalper is the only smart one here, the rest are rambling, and I'm really skinny emodreshchitelny (nickname from grandpa neighbor))))))))

;) nu nu :)))

PS Grandpa next door has become a linguist in his old age? Tell him not to kill himself, if he gets wise, it will not end well :)

If you enter where there is certainty, at best you will choose 20-30% of the movement, and if you get stuck, you will be carried away with the correction into minus.

RekkeR:

Anything's possible, my friend Rekker, you've been unusually quiet.)

Here's an unworked wolfie to lift your spirits:

)))

Silent:

;) nu nu :)))

PS Grandpa next door has become a linguist in his old age? Tell him not to kill himself, mind over mind, it will not end well :)

i will pass it on, he's a big old man, if he gets in a fight i'm done for ))))

I got the second TP for 26580, now I will wonder if I should buy more or enough for now

emotraid:

i will pass it on, but the big old man is already over a hundred if he starts fighting, i'm dead ))))

I've got my second TP at 26580, now I'm wondering if I should buy more or if that's enough for now.

Well, if it does, there's definitely a problem with your head.

The next level is heavy, don't rush to enter.

PS Strategy tweak. When strangerr says direction, go to the same, but do not catch pullbacks, even if it goes against the direction. Look at your trades and see where the bar loses the last week.

emotraid:

I'll pass it on, but he's a big old man, if he gets in a fight I'm done for)))

I got the second 2,680 TP, now I'll wonder if I'll buy more or enough for now.

keep going down until I get my TP at 1.2780