FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 199

Scalpingcin:

By the way, to finally shut Vizard up, here's a forecast from FXPRO. It's a big company. I used to wash with them back in the day....

Down they say!!! Down!!!!

Well, if it's a tip... that makes sense... What's this? A mass hypnosis session? )))

I don't like that they're going to the same place I'm going to))

I'm going out for breakfast! Chow!

solar:

Well, if you're getting advice... I see... What's this? A mass hypnosis session? )))
NO ... i just advise you to stay off the trend until tomorrow

Scalpingcin:
NOT... i just advise not to go into the trend until tomorrow
and just sit back and look at the chart and do nothing?
It's not a big deal if you catch a couple of elbows, but it gives you peace of mind)))

Yeah right... like do nothing again, like the new smart nigger and the rest are fools here... I wonder if the macaques in Zimbabwe are predicting too?

Hooray for Stranger!!! I wasn't amused after his post ))))

emotraid:

Yeah right... like do nothing again, like the new smart nigger and the rest are fools here... I wonder if in Zimbabwe macaques predict as well?

Hooray for Stranger!!! I wasn't amused after his post ))))

...kids... Respect your elders... and do what you think is right...

lotos7:

...kids... respect your elders... do what you think is right...

now... If someone from Africa comes here and starts shitting on people I respect and whose opinion helps many unregistered traders (I advertise), so I am for our people )))))

I can also post such analyses, you take all kinds of crap from other sites and it's like I'm a guru... I don't see the second Margaret here yet, but Scalpist posts almost the same stuff on forexstatus ))))

emotraid:

now... If someone from Africa comes here and starts shitting on people I respect and whose opinion helps many unregistered traders on this forum (I advertise this), so I am in favor of ours ))))).

I have a good and simple system, I recommend it... and opinions vary ... as with people ...

lotos7:

..from SCALPER, the system is correct and simple, I advise ... and there are different opinions... as PEOPLE do ...

I see, advises to sit on the fence when you can and should trade ))))