FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 179

artikul:
The market has already made its choice and does not give a damn about Greece )))) Good luck to those who tolerate the figures ))))

Approve of that... :-)

See my post from about a week ago in the thread... :-) Too lazy to look it up myself...

Operators - have been "in the sleigh" for a long time now!!! :-)

Their semi-annualIndex since May 17 = 100. Strictly - long into the mid-term. + on TA - break of resistance line and reversal of EMA (26).

On the pound - similar picture. Operators - building up their longs...

Roman.:

Strictly long into the medium term.

and until when (approximate range of price levels) are they in the longs?

sever32:
and until when (approximate range of price levels) are they in the longs?

sever32 - thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting me on this path in my time... :-)

I'm on the subject of...

No one knows that. The data comes in once a week - on Saturdays, on which people plan their trading for the following week.

The base is here.

Roman.:

Thanks from thebottom of my heart for supporting me on this path in my time of need... :-)

I'm on the subject of...

No one knows that. The data comes in once a week - on Saturdays, on which people plan their trading for the following week.

The database is here.

well, then you should)

sever32:
well then you should)

I know... :-) When I make a successful PAMM - we will decide... :-)

P.S. I'll keep you posted...

Roman.:

Approve it... :-)

See my post from about a week ago in the thread... :-) Too lazy to look it up myself...

Operators - have been "in the sleigh" for a long time now!!! :-)

Their semi-annualIndex since May 17 = 100. Strictly - long into the mid-term. + on TA - break of resistance line and reversal of EMA (26).

The Bears would still be encouraged by a pullback down to gather more warm skins and we can go up))))

strangerr:

The bears would still be encouraged by a pullback downwards to gather more warm skins and we can go up))))

:-)

strangerr:
Mobilich, how will the market break my closed bai?)))
I wasn't answering to you. You know it's going down soon.

MobileMan:
I wasn't talking back to you. You know you're about to go down.

You overestimate me, I do not know anything yet))) In the medium term I was thinking, but on H1 I am: