FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 174

zxc:

I did a week ago, there was no such thing.

I was going to go nuts as well, but decided not to upload it :)

I like the history of EURUSD from 1999 - when the euro appeared: "In non-cash payments the euro was introduced from 1 January 1999; in cash from 1 January 2002. Cash euros replaced the national currencies of 17 (out of 27) European Union countries."

Keep uploading. The history of the euro begins earlier, with the ECU.

sever32:

tell me, how long ago did the meta-quotas start serving us history from 1971?

I downloaded it and it's astonishing.

Where did this story come from? The Euro was invented in '99 and only put into circulation in 2002 at an exchange rate of the ECU of 1 to 1. If the history is taken from the ECU/US dollar, the ECU has been in circulation since '79.

But if the Euro disappears soon. The dollar also wants to be replaced by the Amero. Stories on the new currencies won't be in years, but just a couple of weeks/months. What will we optimise/trade on?

zxc:
But if the Euro disappears soon. The dollar also wants to be replaced by the Amero. Stories on the new currencies won't be in years, but just a couple of weeks/months. What will we optimise/trade on?

Everything is recalculated...just like with the mark in the history of the Euro since '71....

Serg51:
Where does this story come from? The Euro was invented in '99 and only put into circulation in 2002 at an exchange rate of 1 to 1 ECU. If the history is taken from the ECU/USD, then the ECU has been in circulation since '79.

I don't know, they must have recalculated it and sort of hinted - guys, the pair's range is not limited to 1.6-1.2)

sever32:

tell me, how long ago did the meta-quotas start serving us history from 1971?

I downloaded it and it's astonishing.

Shit-story by methaquotes, holey and sloppy)

sever32:

I don't know, they must have recalculated it and sort of hinted - guys, the pair range is not limited to 1.6 - 1.2)

hilarious... how did you live in the dark before? )))

marker:
Shit-story from the methaquotes, holey and gnarly)
I guess the point of the extra story is something else) you can see it on the graph)

Just giving my thoughts, delusional, but they are mine)))

Serg51:
Where did this story come from? Euro was invented in 99 and in 2002 they just put it into circulation with the exchange rate of 1 to 1 ECU. If the history is based on the exchange rate of the ECU to the US dollar, the ECU has been in circulation since '79.

From the stamp, it took the biggest percentage in the ecu; then simply recalculated.

PS I think someone even posted a full explanation on this forum, can't find it...