Visual Studio Professional 2010 (English) - page 6

IgorM:
please, let's say not exactly a licence .... ;)
On startup, the message VS 2010 is Licensed to: Sergey(Sergey is me) appears. I.e., the version on the computer is full-fledged and without any time limits.

more: On startup, the message VS 2010 is Licensed to: Sergey(Sergey is me) appears. I.e., the version on the computer is full-fledged and without any time constraints.

then it's definitely a licence! :)

good luck!

"... I, for example, consider our penal code to be the best book in the world." V.S. Vysotsky (c)

Pascal - Yes! It's a great language, I still do some part-time work on tests (TP7). But we are not looking for easy ways out. Let's teach Assembler programming in schools! I can even suggest a tutorial: "V.N. Pilshchikov. Programming in Assembly Language of IBM PC. Moscow. Dialogue MEPhI. 1994". Corrects. Dimitri was talking about it, or did I misunderstand?

snail09_1:

"... I, for example, consider our penal code to be the best book in the world." V.S. Vysotsky (c)

Pascal - Yes! It's a great language, I still do some part-time work on tests (TP7). But we are not looking for easy ways out. Let's teach Assembler programming in schools! I can even suggest a tutorial: "V.N. Pilshchikov. Programming in Assembly Language of IBM PC. Moscow. Dialogue MEPhI. 1994". Corrects. Dimitri was talking about it, or did I misunderstand?

You what, what Assembler, God forbid, only it was not enough for full happiness. In MEPhI they'd better deal with their rusty reactor, or else the whole "Kashirka" will be blown to pieces.
Who would write a normal Pascal for Windows?

Gryu, python is the way to go. C is for the lower level.

Asm doesn't really matter. Compilers rule the day.

DmitriyN: I wish someone would write a proper Pascal for Windows.
it's already written - it's called Delphi.

TheXpert:

Get busy, write a proper modern Pascal for schools. Offer it to the Russian Ministry of Education, you might make some good money. You wanted an idea - here's an idea for you.

IgorM:
It's already written - it's called Delphi
Delphi is complicated, and I'm writing about simple one, for school. And, do you know where I can download a good Russian VB10 tutorial with examples?

You know better than that. How can you argue with me? I, on the other hand, like it. As I remember teaching now, "mnemonic mov in Russian is pronounced "Muv", whoever else wants to say "Mov" can come up to my desk, leave a note on it, and silently walk out. They're not our kind of people. They won't make programmers out of them!

DmitriyN:

Get busy, write a proper modern Pascal for schools. Offer it to the Russian Ministry of Education, you might make some good money. You wanted an idea - here is an idea for you.

Delphi is complicated, while I am writing about a simple one for schools. And, do you know where I can download a good Russian VB10 tutorial with examples?

VB is the language of housewives.

DmitriyN: Delphi is complicated, and I'm writing about a simple one for school. Do you know where I can download a good Russian VB10 tutorial with examples?
Delphi complex? Hmm, having a basic understanding of Object Pascal to go to Delphi a matter of 1-2 days. In Delphi you will be freed from the problem with the information displayed on the screen, and in runet information pirudo