Has anyone wondered why and how much the trend building "walks"? - page 4

sanyooooook:
Not the place to talk about talent, I'll tell you about it some Friday.

Uh, I'm leaving next Friday. Eurasia bye-bye. And I won't be allowed to chat on forums like this.

Sasha, Lisa, can you please move the posts to the Talking Room? I'll clean it up here.

It's all right to flub, I've moved it to 5.)

jelizavettka:

What the hell are the trends. Congratulations to the singer from Sweden! I was rooting for her! Hooray!

Dibs gave it a real kick as well. 2nd place after all!

Our side, as usual, pooped themselves (16 out of 18 in the semi-finals) and are looking for someone to blame. The fucking trend ))))

Euphoria is definitely a hit, I've got a flavour for them :), but my preferences in music are very different. Here's the last song that really caught my fancy.

>

Well, who has solved the problem with the construction of trend lines, even in the pound on the mantley and the wicklists can be seen, build on the low of 2009 from 1.35 and the second point from the low of 4230, if you look wicklists trend line at 5340, and if we switch the TF to the daily, then 5370, why so?

marker:
1. Ну что кто нить решил проблему при построении трендовых,

2. the trend is at 5340, but if we switch to daley, it will be 5370, why is that?

1.Resolved nen - see. 1 с.

2. Because a point has two coordinates - price and time, and you have only one price - you get multiple points.

On the daily 5360, on the week about 5330, n1 and n4 about 5356 (seems to be ok here). I checked trend points on m15 (i.e. switching to m15 and catching the bottom). All the data is for the current moment, of course over time the trend may "climb a little higher", but still there is a discrepancy, I don't understand why, time, scale, I should not care about it all as a user of MT4. They should fix this bug in their crooked platform.

I will not be able to understand why, time, scale, all this should bother me as a user of mt4.

Switching timeframes is a known problem. The Lieutenant is correct in what he says.

TheXpert:
Switching timeframes is a known problem. The Lieutenant is correct in what he says.
It can be solved, Dukas solved it)

As far as I understand it adds weekend candles (like time goes by), the candles are so narrow and identical.

What can be solved?