Help me write an EA, thanks in advance - page 2

DmitriyN:
How long have you been in forex?

I've been doing it for three years, but I just recently switched to real, I figured out that the only thing they usually lie or you have to choose between a trend or a flat, but how do you know if I am on a flat or a trend ?)) Once you have decided to go on a flat, it is too late to open a tool for the flat, it finishes, and so for the trend, so I decided to follow the price regardless of where it will go

DmitriyN: And if you multiply the extreme unlikelihood by another extreme unlikelihood, you know what you get. //IMHO

Yes, (extreme unlikelihood)^2.

And I don't believe that a person with such a unique literacy is capable of inventing something sensible...

Mathemat:
Well yes, (extreme unlikelihood)^2.

(extreme unlikelihood)^2 = extreme unlikelihood.

edikjefimov:
_ so decided to just catch the price no matter where it goes
That kind of catching is called martingale, with all the consequences that entails.

DmitriyN:

I have seen a lot of Expert Advisors, but I have never seen anything like this.

I have seen many advisors, but I have never seen them try to catch and they cannot, they just go into a lock and lose because they do not place orders in the right place.

Mathemat:

And it's hard to believe that someone with such unique literacy can invent something useful...

A person with a poor grasp of the Russian language might well make a discovery.

I was born in Estonia, so I write what I hear.

edikjefimov:
Sorry (typo)) initial order expected 1.2500 profit 1.2450 stop loss 1.2550
https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8871 not right?

r772ra:
Here https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8871 isn't it?

No thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------1.2550 Bai trades and sell stops here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------1.2500 бай 0.01/0.04

-------------------------------------------------------------------------.1.2480 сел 0.02

------------------------------------------------------------------------1.2430 Bai stops and sells profits here

so maybe you can see better? i dont have more than 4 orders open, and how long may the price stay in one place? not very long )) because i have to move it