Help me write an EA, thanks in advance - page 6

Let's not go too far, let's take yesterday's day, the distance between the orders is exactly 20 pips.

I don't know if the take profit would have worked after the 9th entry, but let's calculate... 0.01 + 0.02 + 0.04 + 0.08 + 0.16 + 0.32 + 0.64 + 1.28 + 2.56 = 5.11 lots total position after the 9th run, question... how much money should I have in my account to keep such position and how much more I should have, if the series continues

sorry.... I drew the arrows in the wrong direction, exactly the opposite, I do not want to redraw it, but I think the sense is clear, and there will be the tenth move to the sell, ie + 5.12 lots, a total of 10.23 lots

Europa:

Let's not go too far, let's take yesterday's day, the distance between the orders is exactly 20 pips.

I don't know if the take profit would have worked after the 9th entry, but let's calculate... 0.01 + 0.02 + 0.04 + 0.08 + 0.16 + 0.32 + 0.64 + 1.28 + 2.56 = 5.11 lots total position after the 9th run, question... how much money should I have in my account to keep such position and how much more I should have, if the series continues

If someone gets scared of having more orders than they can afford, they can always go out at 0.00, because if the price goes up or down 10 pips after a 20 pips corridor you are already at breakeven.

Europa:
sorry.... I drew the arrows in the wrong direction, exactly the opposite, I do not want to redraw it, but I think the sense is clear, and there will be the tenth move to the sell, ie + 5.12 lots, a total of 10.23 lots

You can always make the second corridor smaller if you have a very small deposit, say not 50 points but only 30, you will still be in the black.

Europa:

_ if the series continues

Because it is not necessary to work against a flat.
You can only work against a flat when the flat is over, and you can only work against a trend when the trend is over. These are common knowledge rules of trading.
And your mistake with the arrows is trading against a flat, i.e. "thinking" in the so-called broker's head.

edikjefimov:

I had a good day yesterday.

lucky )))))

You can always make the second corridor smaller.

moreover... the smaller the corridor, the more orders will be grabbed in the flat

You do not understand what corridor I was talking about, so I put blue lines of Breakeven if further for example afraid that the deposit will not hold

Europa:

the smaller the corridor, the more orders will be missed in a flat

edikjefimov:
put the blue break-even lines if further on, for example, you are afraid that the deposit will not hold
put the break-even lines on my screen

the red and green remain and the yellow ones should be narrowed, then the profit in pips will simply be smaller