Help me write an EA, thanks in advance - page 3

edikjefimov:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------1.2550 Bai trades and sell stops here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------1.2500 бай 0.01/0.04

-------------------------------------------------------------------------.1.2480 сел 0.02

------------------------------------------------------------------------1.2430 Bai stops and sells profits here

so maybe you can see better? i dont have more than 4 orders open, and how long may the price stay in one place? not very long )) because i have to move it

So the stop overrides the profit plus the spread

BeerGod:
Well, the stop is overriding the profit plus the spread.
That's how to get in :)

BeerGod:
So the stop is overlapping the profit plus the spread.

I have a 1 pips spread and if you look carefully at the chart there is a 30 pips net profit

Where did the profit come from ? the market grabbed two orders and pulled to either side, is the loss from the loss more than the profit from the profit or not ?

It's a pity we can't put a screenshot here, there wouldn't be so many questions((!)

BeerGod:
where does the profit come from? the market takes two orders and pulls to either side, the loss on a loss is bigger than the profit on a profit or not?

this is a pending order strategy, i repeat placing a buy order and a sell order, if it has bought a sell order place another buy order, if it bought the second buy order place another sell order, in this market i would have supposedly activated 3 buy orders and closed them, if it had gone down i would have opened another sel 0.08 and closed with another 30 pips profit but it would have been higher in the sum of the currency

You were good at grammar at school) but not so good at maths.)

My main rule is not to chase the price but to let it go, and not to lock the price in a lock, but to lock the price in a lock.

Well then, this is something similar https://www.mql4.com/ru/search#!keyword=%D0%BB%D0D0%D0%D0%%B2%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0

and the pictures are put up here.

edikjefimov: I was born in Estonia, so I write what I hear.
I'm sorry, I see you're from Estonia. If it's not my native language, then no complaints.