Stop working, it's time to make money - 2. - page 2

That's right, I'm "unprincipled" :)))

Old topic archives: 1, 2.

Give me 50 pages in one day!

Psi: but on topic.

Mischek2:

alexx_v:
And don't clutter up the "Humour" thread.

and there will be a difference between them ? ))

No, of course not. But don't litter this thread either with all sorts of adverts from gnus about the white and fluffy moor.

Bloodsuckers to the nail!

You're wasting your time - you can't do anything here without me... :Р

But if you start actively encouraging it, they will tear you down and ban you again.

No - I will probably now, on the contrary - discourage it!

Because the longer sceptics of various kinds resist the evident facts, the longer (in time) MMM-2011 will grow (in this thread, right?), and I'm directly interested in it now :)

moskitman:

No - I will probably now, on the contrary - discourage it!

Because the longer skeptics of different kind resist the evident facts, the longer (in time) MMM-2011 will grow (in this thread, right?), and I'm directly interested in it now :)

Since when did normal people who are squeamish about these methods to make money become sceptics?

Is this how you deal with your conscience?

Mischek2:

Since when did normal people who are squeamish about these methods to make money become sceptics?

Is this how you negotiate with your conscience?

they aren't the same people who were begging on this forum a year ago, are they?

moskitman:

these aren't the same people who were begging on this forum a year ago, are they?

I don't know, but it's one thing to ask for code and another to cheat people. Don't get confused.