Doing interesting things for free - page 36

borilunad:

Just as I did not accept the blatant language in my time, I do not accept "Olbansky" now. I admire the richness of the normal Russian language. Sheskpir used 8 thousand words in his works, whereas Pushkin used 36 thousand! At least, this comparison says a lot in favour of the Russian language. All extraneous things will come and go and be replaced by other things, like wallpaper or broken and unnecessary furniture.
This is how some people show their humour out of their feeble mind. The richness of language is difficult to master, but it is easy to mangle.

khorosh:
This is how some people show their humour out of their meagerness. A rich language is difficult to master, but it's easy to twist it.

I absolutely agree! As they say, "to break is not to build". But these some people do not twist our language, they twist their language, their speech. It is true that "a bad example is contagious", as they call it, "the herd mentality".

khorosh:
It's all in vogue now, blatnoy is a bygone era).
You're about five years out of date.

Nidadim wabidu russian

Mischek2:
Nidadim wabidu russian
Down with the fucking word).

If anyone is interested, make an EA to record ask-bid and commission at the time of opening a trade and give

alert if there is a discrepancy.

david2:

If anyone is interested, make an EA to record ask-bid and commission at the time of opening a trade and give out

An alert if there is a mismatch.

1. Maybe before the opening? After the fire ...
  2. Mismatch with what?

Reshetov:
  1. Maybe before the opening? After all, after the fire...
  2. A mismatch with what?
For example (ask-bid) before opening was 2 pips and when opening the trade the spread is taken off as for three pips.

david2:
For example (ask-bid) before opening was 2 pips, and when the trade is opened the spread is taken off as for three pips.

Insert in your EA before OrderSend():

if ((Ask - Bid) > (2 * Point)) { // Если спред более 2-х пунктов
  return(0); // Поищите других дураков
} 

Reshetov:

Insert in your EA before OrderSend():

For example: Open bay bid=1.3000 ask=1.3002, i.e. the condition is satisfied and the DC will open the trade at 1.3003 although the Ask price was not there. Or it is impossible ?