Optimal moving average - page 4

DmitriyN:
Alexei, at least tell me what's what.

The rectangles are input signals. The blue one is the 120 Mashenka.

paukas:
You see, you can count. Now determine which of the three cases is yours without any hints.

Well for Forex I think 120 or a little more if you take Saturday.
But why? Because for each chart and time the MA should be different.

DmitriyN:
That's the thing, there's exactly as much flat as there is trend and not a barel more.

It also depends on how you look at it. You can say it's only flat and you can say it's only trending.

panzernik:

See, and you said humour.

jelizavettka:

I am asking you to give your own definition of the terms "trend" and "flat". You know how to ask questions, but try to answer them at least once now.

Lizanka, as soon as I start to explain my point of view, some unknown force comes over me and the listener. This force silences me and the listener stops listening.
It is not enough to create a masterpiece. You have to find people to appreciate it.

tara:

Next is a picture of Paukas trading:

Paukas rolls great on some instruments... and doesn't care about trend/float.

ׂ

The drawing is from 2010 and without any optimization. It works without any optimizations. It will be the same on real/demo. No overshooting. Stops everywhere.

DmitriyN:
Lizanka, as soon as I begin to explain my point of view, some unknown force comes over me and the listener. This force silences me and makes the listener stop listening.
It is not enough to create a masterpiece. You have to find people to appreciate it.
What kind of power? Are you possessed by demons? Not a problem. We'll cast them out. But I'd still like to hear your definitions. Pay no attention to these powers.

panzernik:

But why? Because for every chart and time the MA should change.

No, only for time (TF). You always need the MA of the trading horizon, and it should always correspond to some cycle (session, day, week, month). Everything :)

tara:

No, only for time (TF). You always need a Mashup of the trading horizon, and it always has to correspond to some cycle (session, day, week, month). Everything :)
...century...

jelizavettka:

Paukas is great on some instruments... and doesn't care about trend/float.

The drawing is from 2010 and has not been optimized at all. It will be the same on real/demo. No overshooting. Stops everywhere.

You're a bride with a dowry! :)