Optimal moving average - page 11

joo:
Tell me the gist of it. Something more substantial than, "Don't you know? - You don't know!"
(Andrei. What is the goal? What's at the mercy of these AIs? That's all I'm saying.
And then, I've never (as you're trying to portray here) said so. And - to the point of being moronic - I hope I won't.

don't try to optimise your waving periods. Do it by eye, every 6 hours, only your intuition will tell you, as unpredictable as the market

panzernik:
Gentlemen leakers, you're making a big deal out of this. BE MORE FORGIVING.

You have been warned that your theme will not simply end. Commercial break.

Svinozavr:
(shrugging) Andrew. What is the aim? What's in these MA's at the mercy? That's all I mean.

Ahh, okay then. Because it wasn't clear from your post.

Svinozavr:

And besides, I have never(as you are trying to portray here) said so. And - to the point of being moronic - I hope I won't.

No - no, I was just exaggerating a bit, nothing more.

)))))))))))))))))) is a chanson star (no offence)

DmitriyN: A commercial break.

Strong, thank you!

Mathemat:
That's a hint of an idea.

(Wow!!!!) )))

Score =))

MaxZ:

Of what? And how does that help the trade? It's just that I've done a similar thing... But I couldn't find an adequate approach to trading. It's better to trade like this, and now it's better to trade like this...

I take it that "Vols" are volumes? So, this is different. I was looking for the optimal period through deviation. And I changed period of MA on every bar, if necessary (I changed period on every bar as well, as you do).

"Vols" are volatility (change of MA by change of APR value).