Optimal moving average - page 7

Why the hell would the first three options be at a loss? Have you tried adding LOTS at a loss?

Aleksander:
You mean a different principle of "squeezing" profits, a principle akin to martingale and its variants. I am talking about positive MO.

forex is a game with inherently negative MO, there is nowhere without "manipulation" of lots :)

Aleksander:
forex is a game with inherently negative MO, there is nowhere without "manipulation" of lots :)
Forex is a game with inherently negative MO, but that does not mean that the trader must play by "all the rules" of this game. As you can see, in the first three cases the trader is in the red, and in the fourth one - in the surplus. The necessary averaging can be achieved not only by manipulating with lots. There is no need to hurry and do not make any unnecessary "gestures" (be in the market always). And working with lots is an additional tool.

jelizavettka:
What kind of power is that? Are you possessed by demons? Not a problem) We'll cast them out) _
I accept the offer, when shall we start, and most importantly, where?

DmitriyN:
No, it's not a flat. A flat is when you consider a sine wave from 0 to infinite angle, but I mean one cycle (one period), i.e. from 0 to 360g.
In this case, the 1st flat zone would be the zone from 0 to 180g. (half-period), the second is from 180 to 360g.
Similarly with the trends: the 1st trend is from 0 to 90g. (half-trend, actually it is from -90 to 90g.), the second one is from 90 to 270g. (full trend), the third one is from 270 to 360 (half of the trend, actually it is from 270 to 450).
In short, the trend length = 180g, the flat length is also 180g.

Well, in this variant, the trend and the flat ends overlap each other. The trend can always be written as a sum of sequences of the flat, and the flies can be divided into trends, all one is a part of the other.

What does it have to do with trading on a sine wave, and why is there a trend and a flat, the only sure thing there is to enter when the sign of its derivative changes.

Freud:
The overlap should be normal, because any price tick is both a flat and a trend tick, no matter where it is. Having trained the system to trade on a simple sinusoid, you can gradually complicate the situation. Exactly gradually, as it becomes more complex the system will change.

DmitriyN:
The overlap should be there, it's normal, because any price tick is both a tick of a flat and a tick of a trend, wherever it is located. Having trained the system to trade by the simplest sinusoid, you can gradually complicate the situation. Exactly gradually, the system will change as it becomes more complex.

Moreover, it will be a tick for all the absolute trends and all the absolute flies, no matter with what parameters trend / flies are defined and no matter what time interval it is on.

But we are not trading in infinity.

You can talk forever about how blue the sky is, how round the earth is, and what advantages this gives us in a ruthless struggle with the market (in Swin's case, in a love orgy with the market).

DmitriyN:
I accept the offer, when do we start, and most importantly, where?
I've already started. - I sprayed your avatar with holy recycled water) - that should help.

jelizavettka:
I've already started. - Your avatar has been sprayed with holy recycled water) - should help.
Something substantial is needed, holy water is weak. The horror is that we are about to be understood.