inflation after inauguration - page 5

moskitman:

Wow - 415,000 people ...

I guess they even associate the word 'cork' with a bottle, don't they?

Mm-hmm... It's 18 kilometres to work for me. Used to take 15-20 minutes to get to work, now it's a personal best of 45, and the average is over an hour.

It's all right, summer will be over soon, people will go on holiday and it will be freer.

I see this trend every summer in Krasnodar.

Mischek2:
Tavarisch ! I can't sleep, I keep thinking about cattle breeding from Medvedev. Stop mocking me. Spit it out.

And livestock breeding!

And livestock farming, mah boi!

"And cattle breeding!" - is a phrase from Arkady and Boris Strugatsky's novelLame Fate. Extremely relevant in light of the fact that the bureaucratic machine has almost quadrupled in the past 20 years.

The bottom line is this.

The principle is perfectly reflected in the quote itself:

From the rostrum came the following: - ...And in days like ours, when each of us has to devote all his forces to developing specific linguistic research, to developing and deepening our relations with allied fields of science, in days like these it is especially important for us to strengthen and increase labor discipline of each and everyone, moral and ethical level of each and everyone, spiritual purity, personal honesty... - And cattle breeding! - Suddenly Petenka Skorobogatov shouted demandingly, raising forward and upward his outstretched hand with his index finger.

Thereafter, the exclamation "And cattle breeding!" was used by the protagonists of the novel to suddenly cut short a stream of bureaucratisms coming from the other characters, as well as to throw the speaker off his train of thought.

Internet use

And modernisation!

Used for trolling in a slightly modified form.

granit77:

Got it, didn't read it .

alsu:
It's with migrants. Remember how Golikova reported on population growth in 2010? The whole point was the onset of the crisis, which first of all hit labour migration, so the migration outflow from Russia slightly stopped, while the natural indicators remained the same. So if anyone can be credited with temporary population growth, it is probably Lehmann Brothers and their ilk. The figures for year 11 tell eloquently that the migration outflow has been fully restored. And with it our depopulation.

granit77: В дальнейшем восклицание «И животноводство!» использовалось героями романа, дабы ВНЕЗАПНО прервать поток бюрократизмов, исходящий от других героев, а также сбить говорящего с мысли.

That's pretty much what I thought. It's a little out of place in the Medvedev quote.

Mathemat:

That's pretty much what I thought. It's a little out of place in the Medvedev quote.

The funny thing is that Medvedev's quote is in its original form. He has no idea that he is engaging in self-parody, because he has not read the original, nor has he read Mishek.
Hence the paradoxical conclusion - Mishek fits the requirements for a president.

granit77:
Hence the paradoxical conclusion - Mishek fits the bill for president.
Horror

Mischek2:
Horror
The Puting will be replaced by the Mishings and the Bees will make you pay for the honey ;) They will remind you how you wanted to settle accounts with them for your councillors... I am not even talking about Komarov ;) Just say no and do not even get the nomination)).

alexx_v:
That's right, the Puting will be replaced by the Mishings, and the bees will make you pay for the honey ;) They will also remind you how you wanted to pay them for your councillors... I am not even talking about Komarov ;) Just say no and do not even get the nomination)).

Of course. I have already called and said no. I said so myself - I'd rather set fire to my hair and put it out with a hammer.